FS: 1992 Eagle Talon this is SOLD!!!!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/2983000-2983999/2983419_1_full.jpg

Im starting the price at $2200

No check engine light now

Year: 1992
Make: Eagle
Model: Talon TSI AWD
Body mileage: 150,000
Motor mileage: 140,000
trans: 5 speed
Motor: 90 gsx 4g63t
Color: dark blue/black
Interior: Grey
Mods: big 16g (port and polished), full 3 inch exhaust, 2g exhaust manifold and O2 housing (ported and polished both), kyb agx shocks, 1gb big brakes in front, 3g lifters, hard intake pipe, no emissions, no a/c, 4 alpine type s speakers, alpine head unit, DSM link, front and rear sway bars, walbro 255 lph

Originally i had a 90 gsx but it was rusted to shit so i bought this talon shell out of new jersey. There is no rust on it at all, but it will need some body work. all the proper sensors to swap the motor and use the newer computer were made. Has a newer (within 2 years) front and rear rotors and pads, radiator, knock sensor, driver side door pin.

Bad: Needs to be tuned some more, rear brakes squeak a little whenever im going in reverse, needs some body work, 1st gear will only engage when you come to a complete stop but it will go in fine then (think its called 1st gear lock out or something)

this will also come with a car cover for this exact car

I will post more as i think of things and here are the pics

Im home all day friday so if anyone wants to stop by pm me and ill give you my number, I live in lancaster near the high school. Some other things i forgot to mention are

Good: 2g mas, all the shifter bushings and front bearing things replaced with metal or urethane bushings, Computer has been freshly cleaned by “Simon” i forgot his name but he’s out of michigan and he is the guy to go to for dsm computers. It had the capacitors replaced, a bad transistor, soder splashes, line breaks, and just about anything that was bad.

If I sell the car for $2500 i will probably also throw in my extra 1g head. And like most Dsm guys i have a whole bunch of stuff just laying around for the car that i will give the buyer no matter what.

bump :slight_smile: i have a couple people interested but the car is still for sale, if you are interested at all let me know, price may be a flexible

this car is super clean. someone buy it!

seems like a pretty solid price for a fun car :tup:

Sell the jetta, keep this and thank me later.

This is a very good deal and a clean car. It just needs injectors, fpr, fmic and tuning to be in the low 12’s. ps i have 550’s for sale.

you know what it needs just to be a dd?

An afpr and tuned for the 2g maf and most power and mpg… or just drive it as is.

I have a bolt on fpr with electronic autometer that works great for 125.

lol sorry gary, i love my vw. i know i will miss it but i know i can move on now

:gay2:

Haha, just kidding, free bump, looks like a good deal.

GARY…
…i would like it to be just a basic dd for now so MPG is a plus. Mine was great on gas, so what is needed just for the basic non asshatting around driving?

OWNER…
…Also i am near there til sunday and might be able to come out and see it. my phones off cuz i cant find the charger so just pm me the address and ill call to see if its a good time to come and see it or not.

hmmmmmmmmm i always did like this color:)

bump price change

bump no check engine light now

Damn I’ve always had a thing for the 1G.

Maybe if you could take it to Don and Gary and have them look it over, I’d be more interested.

Do you have a color matched hood?

Gary has been working with him so im sure he has a good idea of whats up

dohh wish i had extra cash, I want one for my next project, GLWS looks real clean