FS 1992 honda prelude h23 vtec

I’m testing waters on my 92 prelude. it has a blue top h23 vtec engine that i put in over the summer, bdl 70 mm tb, rota slips, koni yellows and gc struts, cf hood, cf trunk and will also come with a turbonetics turbo kit. the kit is not completely on but everything is there, all it needs is the fitting for the oil drain. i will also include a turbo time, and an ecu with neptune already on it. all the kit needs is bigger injectors, right now i only have rc 310cc injectors. the car isnt perfect but it doesnt need a ton of work. it did have paint and body work done before but needs paint again. it needs a new windshield and front sway bar links. i would like to get $3500 for everything. i’ve put so much money into this car but i think it might be about time for me to get something different. i am up for trades tho. i’d like a 95 240, newer turbo saab or i really like to find a 66 to early 70’s mustang or maverick project car. feel free to make other trade offer tho. im going to get more pics asap but here are some that i have. feel free to pm me or text me at 518 844 5025. thanks.

Good deal, looks clean. GLWS.

thanks, hopefully some one picks this up tho before i change my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

get ahold of me about that header sirrrr. my buddy still wants it.

looks like a nice clean lude… reminds me of my old 92 si with jdm h23

anyone interested in just the turbo kit?