f/s f/t 1992 prelude turbo h23 vtec

Sadly its about time i part ways with my prelude. I love the car but i have to travel a lot for work and i have a house now so I need something I can drive year round. It dynoed at 260 hp at 6 psi with a clogged cat at A.S.S. it is tune for up to 10psi so you can get some more power out of it.

The good
m2b4 lsd trans w/ fidanza 8lb flywheel and 3.2 clutch
16inch rota slipstreams
turbonetics turbo kit
koni yellows with gc coilovers
itr non srs steering wheel
traction bar
forbidden motors shorts short shifter and cooling plate(no longer made)
carbon fiber hood and trunk
edm h23 bluetop vtec
innovative solid mounts

The bad
needs paint and some minor body work
windshield is cracked and needs a new weather striping
no power steering( i can get everything for it)

I will try to do as much work on this as I can. i’d like to get $4000obo but i’m willing to trade too. i need something that i can drive year round. i wouldnt mind a 95 240sx, older 325, or even a base rsx that needs some work. i know the car isnt perfect but i’m willing to do what i can. you can either pm me on here or text me at 518-844-0844. thanks

Didn’t realize you were a fellow Shift member. I can vouch that this pulls hard and is worth every penny. GLWS.

willing to trade the rotas for ls mesh’s and cash?

prelude is 4x114.3

even the early 90s?

+1

Pretty sure all of them, even the 1st gen yes.

yeah, then when the last generation came out, they were 5x114.3

haha yeah I’m on here everyday, i just dont really have much to say.

the wheels are 4x114.3

Bump for an awesome car

They were 4x100 up until 1991 (end of 3rd gen).

thought so, thanks for that +1

My friend AJ (R.I.P.) had a 2nd gen and a 3rd gen, we used to smash them into shit and drive them in the sand pits off of Geyser Rd back in the day. <3 Preludes.

i wouldnt mind a saab, spec v or v6 accord either

bump. picking up a cheap wrangler tomorrow so anything goes for trades. i really would like an 84 and up mustang, can be convertable as long as its standard. i also wouldnt mind a lt1 trans am. let me know what ya have.

bump.