FS: 1992 Mazda MX-3 $600

For sale:

1992 Mazda MX-3

1.6L SOHC 5spd

Inspected Until JANUARY 2010

Red, grey interior

Has some damage on the passanger side, nothing major, a little rust above the passanger wheel well, otherwise in great shape

Currently on the road, need to sell asap

May need a wheel bearing, and a swaybar link.

177,000 miles, runs great.

Asking $600 or best offer.

Call Jeff @ 716 570 3082, or PM me. Calling is better.

PRICE DROPPED 55%!!!

your price is way to high for a stock mx3 in fair condition and 177k miles

He’s probably taking into account the lowball offers he’s going to receive.

i dont think that the inspection transfers to the new owner. correct me if i am wrong.

No but that’s just to reassure people that the car has been inspected and passed. Do most people re-inspect a car they just bought that still has a good inspection? I don’t think so but maybe I’m wrong. At least I never cared to if the inspection already was good.

maybe idk what im talking about. i thought that when the registration changes, you need to get it re-inspected… i just got a newer car from the stealership and they inspected it even though it was good already.

Your “supposed” to get it reinspected when you register it. Do most people? no :stuck_out_tongue:

IE… my car lol

wasnt somthing like this for sale on here for $350 like 2 years ago?

yea…i took my car off the road for a winter, and put it back on in the spring…inspection was good til the next october…and i STILL got a ticket for it…apparently everytime its registered…even if it doesnt change ownership

Sorry I haven’t been back to check on this thread. LOL

No you don’t need to get it re-inspected.

BUMP NEED THIS GONE ASAP

$600 O/BO

pics of interior?

Sorry, those are the only pictures I have.

Its gray, everything but the front seats are in excellent shape. (Seats are a little dirty)

someone buy this and do a bp turbo swap

LOL, I could care less if someone bought it for a lawn ornament, I just need the friggin thing GONE!!

Thank christ for ohio and no inspection.

Somebody come get this friggin thing off my buddy’s lawn!!!

SOLD

look like a fun slow track car…nice job selling it though