FS: 1992 Mecury Topaz

Hi
It is a 92 Mecury Topaz GS, with a 2.3L I4 engine.
The car is in good condition, the paint has started to fade on the hood, and there are various scratchs, and dings around the car, and the rear drivers side tail light is broken (just the red plastic the bulbs still works). But the body and frame are still very solid.

The car runs well, still pulls strong and is in great working order. The Automatic transmission, still works very well.

There is only 113K km on it currently, very low kms. Has had a recent oil and filter change (about 500km ago), and transmission fluid and filter change (about 20km ago). Also the front tires are about a year old, and rears are about 2 years old. Also a brand new exhaust was just installed from the cat back.

Interior is clean, and pretty nice. has a glass moon roof, and a grey interior.

Here are some pictures:

This would make a great student car, or used as a winter beater, so your car can stay garaged and clean.

Im located in Windsor, Ontario.

Asking price for the car is: $600cnd OBO
(car is being sold AS IS, since it is not certified, but i dont think it’ll need anything to pass, and it should pass emissions no problem)

Please pm or email me with any questions.
My email is: slymantis@hotmail.com

Thanks for your interest

Is the car auto or manual?

My bad, shoulda read closer :oops:

bump.
forgot to mention, it’s got brand new front brakes (pads and rotors) and a new battery.