FS: 1992 Toyota MR2 "Parts Car"

The car runs, but burns oil depending on how you drive it. It’s a t-top car with 186,433 miles , both doors have dents as can be seen from the pictures. The rear bumper has a golf ball sized hole in it and a big scuff mark where someone backed into it. There’s some rust under the rear trunk lid and under the drivers side door and passenger side rear fender. I’m charging the battery right now since the car hasn’t moved in a few months. I don’t think the power windows work properly, I’ll find out when I put the battery back in. There’s no radio, the power antenna is missing and the a/c doesn’t work. The only mods include new Tokico Illumina shocks with less than a couple thousand miles on them and a TRD shift knob. The front tires have about 70% tred life and rears have roughly 50%.

We’re asking $1200, but will take a reasonable offer. Here’s some pictures, I can take more if requested.

You can PM me, send email to msteele@hky.com or call me at 724-554-6695.

Clear title?

Curious why are you selling it as a parts car? Is this a non turbo model or turbo’d? whats the guess for the burning oil?

The car’s been sold. I posted it as a parts car because there’s a lot of little mechanical things wrong with it, the paint is in poor shape, it has dents,scratches etc… If someone already has a nice MR2, this would make a decent donor car.

hey thanks and good luck with the t-type and your hatch!!

how many more colors do you need to complete teh gay pride spectrum?