FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx LE Black Hatch.

please post a pic of the new frame rails.

New frame rails?..they are two years old…and im pretty sure i already explained that the car is too low, i have no jack, and cannot get under it to take a picture. Bring a jack n come over if you wana see em, i have nothing to hide…if your interested and the frames are holding you back then just come and look…

uer org post u stated “New frame rails less than 2 years ago”. if u dont want to take pictures just say so. u dont have to get emo about it. i dont want to deal with some emo kid like u n e ways. goodluck selling uer rusty car that stals and doesnt start all the time.

Right, less than two years ago, not brand new. I dont understand emo, maybe its the way you read it…i was just explaining now camera, low car no jack = no picks but resolution = you comming to see it? watch who your calling a kid anyways kid.

Here’s a new idea, is anyone open to it?

I keep the side skirts, the suspension, replace the original suspension, and i drop the price to $850 OBO!!!

bump…

seen car in person…pm me if u want the skinny

Who are you and what is “the skinny”?

Also, i just want to say to a few people, STOP WASTING MY TIME. There is nothing more annoying then people making you offers and then never replying to the PM’s, If your not serious, DONT BOTHER. People are really pissing me off.

I have seen the car in person and all i can say is pump up the tires and start the dam thing if you want people to be serious. The way it sits its not going to sell itself for what u want.

Thats not the case at all, people arent even coming to see it, they PM some bs and then dissapear.

pm me your bottom line with the car with consideration of about a $200 tow bill -keep flares and suspension as long as i can roll it away—car needs alot of help…do u want it gone?

I need this pup gone

hey sorry i didn’t get back to you sooner.
I’m still interested if the car is still for sale.
you said $850 w/o skirts and suspension right?
I just have to talk it over with my wife.

C’mon…I’m getting more respectable hit’s on Kijiji for god sakes…No one has a decent offer even?

No offense, it’s probably because this car is better suited as a PARTS car. You’ll make far more money parting it out. It’s tough to hear it and I know you don’t see it that way but there is a reason you can’t sell the car for what you want.

Truth.

Ok, so what if the car actually worked?

just street able maybe $1500 rust will kill your price i just paid 350 for a car in the same shape (didn`t run and no interior)

ok price drop $1000 firm!!!

lol its funny cause you didnt take my civic and it sold for 1500$… you could have made that money but noooo civics sux as per you… WHOMP WHOMP!! and i got an S13

oh ya GLWS… ya i had to be a jerk but you know its with SON love

Whatever…fuck civics…i don’t care if it went for $3000, i don’t want that piece of junk!