FS: 1992 Nissan 240sx Super Hicas

selling my s13 cause i want to upgrade to a s14…willing to trade for an s14…its a 92 super hicas, got 278XXX kms, 5 speed and pulls strong, runs really good, it comes Certified and E-tested

Good
-Ka24de
-Vlsd
-power steering,power windows, power locks
-has sunroof
-grey leather seats
-Walboro Fuel pump
-brand new brakes
-all belts changed
-NGK spark plugs and wires
-Magnaflow exhaust
-switch for sleepy eyes
-4 winter tires - 4 summer tires

Bad
-Quarter panels need some work
-Frame drivers and passangers needs work
-hole in trunk

Price for son $2800 o.b.o

new pics will be up soon

here are pics

http://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/the240sx23/th_018.jpg
http://s631.photobucket.com/albums/uu39/the240sx23/th_165.jpg

forgot to mention, comes with that red rice wing…currently not on right now
new battery,has working heat and ac, sony speakers

frame looks pretty pooched man, IMHO…i dunno if the car is really worth that much.

can the car certify with the frame like that and the holes in the trunk? my first 240 had smaller frame holes than that, and the exact same quarter panel rust and hole in the trunk, and it wouldn’t certify…

forgive me if i sound harsh, this is just constructive criticism. no offense intended.

No disrespect, but that is one bad ass strut tower bar

you can get any car certified for the right price. And no disrespect but im an apprentice mechanic just about to write my license and holes of any form on the car in any place especially in the frame rails never mind the trunk is an auto fail.

lol no offense, i kno its in rough shape

lol that was on it since i bought the car… i swear i did not put that on

lmfao thats such a bad price bad car period!!!

That is the most rust I’ve seen on a 240sx this year.

Please keep the comments to yourself, the OP knows it’s in rough shape.

If you think this is the most rust you’ve seen on a 240sx this year, post a new thread in car chat…

It’s January 22nd, 2009.
First month of the new year.
Relax Mr. Admin, sigh.
I know begin to question why I even joined this forum.
Look at all these improper sentence posts by other members/users.
They repeat this offense on almost every one of their posts, I do not see any temporary bans on them.
This is horrible.

if u have a problem with the price DONT COMMENT!.. its my decission no??leave it to other people who may be interested in it…im being as honest as i can, showing u how bad the rails are…stop posting the obvious, i know its in rough shape, i bet there are others that are worse then mine…

LOL, read my posts.
Did I ever mention anything regarding the price of your car?
Honestly, I am looking for a HB240, hence me viewing these posts.
I just said your car has been the most rusted 240 I’ve come across this year.
But you lost the title 30 minutes ago, congratulations.

ok thats nice, go find another hatch…simple as that, no need to keep talking

I never “dissed” you, please stop reacting so severely.

so you say cert./e-test does that mean real cert/e-test or hot?like will that include holes being patched in the price

im not saying you dissed me, i really dont care what you say about my car, but like the admin said " he knows its in rough shape" so theres no need to adress the obvious…

before i got the car he certified it for me,how it passed? u tell me…but o well… i just did the etest not to long ago.

ok so does that mena youre not selling it certified just e-tested?or youre selling it with an expired cert?