FS: 1992 Plymouth Laser RS, Automatic, Runs and Drives CHEAP!!! $300.00

Well my dad is trying to sell his daily driver.

I have to check on the mileage on it but the car runs and drives.
The only mechanical problem that i know of as of right now is there is some kind of leak front he front end, it looks like tranny fluid, im thinking its from the tranny cooler line if it has one?
The car is white, with like a marroon interior
Automatic

I will definilty get more information up when i take a look at it but i just wanna see if anyone is interested in it.

David
716-903-6606

Kinda interested, pics?

i’ll get some up and everything today

def interested

bump

thanks for the bump give me like 1hr i have some pictures. and a little more information.
the car started right up after its been sitting for 4 months. the car does run and drives, it will need to be inspected, inspection was up last month i believe, tires are decent, no engine lights on,
it has a slight lifter noise. but for $300 what are you asking for it will have some problems. the interior pretty clean and everything. it is marron interior.
has power windows
power locks
has clean title no liens,
doesnt seem to have alot of rust has its scratches and dings
exterior rating: 7 out of 10
dent on hood, a little bit of rust on bottom of door,
overall decent. gas struts for the trunk needs replacing.
interior: 8 out of 10
no major tears, decent shape
mechanically rating:8 out of 10
as i said the car starts right up but needs a little bit of work nothing major
the tranny fluids leaking somewhere in the front of the engine from what my dad said i havent looked at it it could just be power steering fluid.
thanks for your interest.
interior rationg:

still waiten on pics def wanna c it

:word:

sorry will have it up at 630pm tonight,.

here are the pix

huh?

?

check agian fellas

couple interior pics would be cool :slight_smile:

pm sent get back to me

my camera sucks with interior pix the flash dont work ahahh. anyways its black and red, interior good nothing majorly worng with it.

pmed

nice. its a 1.8 and auto right??? im interested in it, pm me with everything that you know that is wrong

The only known problem is the lifter tick and the leak. It didn’t leak when I showed it to someone today so I might be a idiot and just though there was a leak but I could of swore there was some kind of leak. My dad said he fill it and all it did was leak right out of the hole…he is not a mechanic obviously but when u fill automatic fluid when it spills out it full he didn’t know that.
The interior is in decent shape, the radio works it has new pioneer speakers, heat works, fan works…that’s all I can think of
103k miles
Automatic
1.8l fury lol
And
It has 2 flat tires from sitting there so long.
It does smoke but it was probably from sitting for like 4 months.

someone came by and they can vouch for the car being a steal at the price.

i am interested in it, i have one now and it would be nice to use for driving or even parts. is the tranny good???