FS: 1993 240sx Coupe - $3350

Car: 1993 Red Nissan 240sx LE Coupe 5 spd 237xxx km

Body is pretty clean, small bit of rust on roof.

I’m not going to go in to many details here, best bet is to come see the car. I don’t know anything about it - I never even registered it and I’ve only had it for 2 weeks or so. I’ve personally driven it around only to feel it out and check for issues (drives fine, power steering leaks so it doesnt work but I tried filling it with fluid and the pump works fine… just needs the leak fixed… line replaced, whatever it is) - I’ve put maybe 4 or 5 kilometers on it.

Needs tires, the fronts should pass safety I think but one of the rears has a leak and one of them is low tread. The spare donut is in good shape and you could drive it home on that but will need tires before a proper safety. I have some on order because I was going to keep this car but plans have changed so I’m not going to safety this thing. I got the tires for uber cheap so I could pass that deal on to you if you are interested. They are Falken 512’s.

new eibach sportline springs, car sits pretty low
looks to be kyb gr-2 struts in good condition, not positive of the make/model however.

This is the text from the original seller Vadim (BlitzSix) posted here in Oct. of 2006:

The body is in very good condition compared to most other 240s…the strut towers aren’t rusted out, there are 2 rust spots on the roof by the sunroof, and it’s starting to bubble by the mirror and a tiny bit by the rear fender (i only noticed this after i took the mud guards off - i heard of many stories where peole take them off and notice that it’s ROTTED there. I just have tiny surface rust starting). It was rust proofed at krown by the previous owner and by me last year. The frame is fine – it was repaired by the previous owner (drivers side rail i think) and there is no rot…

It runs well for the most part, it just has an issue where the idle goes a bit below 700 when you drive it when it’s cold. Otherwise it idles perfectly at 700. This is an easy fix, as simple as changing the maf or cleaning the vavle thing. Power steering also JUST went on it, but a PS pump is only 50 bucks anyways. Doesn’t burn oil at all. Compression is fine.

Oh yeah audio wise it has phoenix gold 4x6 in rear and I have nice custom 6.5 inch brackets for the front that will come wiht sony speakers (not good ones but you can upgrade and it will sound great with 6.5). I’m gonna keep the deck so just put yours in or I’ll throw in a shitty one or osmething.

I bought it for just over 4k about a year ago, and since then did a bunch of maitenance (was planning on keeping the car for a while)…oil changes obvoiusly, coolant change, new (used) alternator, new o2 sensor (just last week ), fixed timing chain rattle, got all new gas lines ($$), sending unit, fuel filter, bought the lip, strut bars, springs, alarm, etc…

Asking $4600 firm. Don’t messege me if you don’t want to pay this much. If I don’t sell it now I’ll part it in spring and sell it stock. I can easily get 300 for alarm stuff, 150 for strut bars, 150 for springs, 50 for lip, and then sell it for 4k

Edit: things I forgot: LE so all power doors, mirrors, windows, sunroof. Tints. HUD works like a charm. it has clears and USDM grilles. Also JDM sidemarkers. The engine bay was rustproofed with that black sticky stuff

Some of this text is out of date, there is no longer any stereo head unit in it. no lip, no alarm.

Asking $3350 OBO

Probably going to throw it in trader in the near future.

some pics (they were taken by the previous seller so it looks slightly diff, no clear signals, no lip… thats about it probably :slight_smile:

Forgot to add, will need a new battery as well - I’ve current got one in it that I borrowed from Mark. We can use it for test drive and whatnot but if you take the car I need to remove the battery to you’ll need to bring your own or tow it. :slight_smile:

part the hitch?

Will it pass emmisions?

if you want to come take the hitch deal off yourself, sure!

I’m not sure if it will pass emissions I have no reason to believe it wouldnt… but on the same token no reason to believe it would! Never tested it :slight_smile:

haha u kno this car is now for sale on craigslist?

I’m pretty sure that the car will pass emissions if it has no exhaust leaks, I’ve seen the motor and everything is pretty much stock. So I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Not to rag on my own sale or anything, but Mark has been known to make faulty emissions test results predictions. Even when he’s 100% confident. :slight_smile:

john, are you preparing to attempt suicide?

first sign of a suicidal person is them getting rid of all their personal posessions.

kidding. if you sell both your S13’s though, you’d better have something mega cool lined up.

Nah, I highly doubt the black car will sell.

here are some more updated (and more accurate) pics of the car in my driveway tonight.

the car looks a bit shittier in the pics than in real life due to the shitty camera not picking the really nice red paint. it’s not faded like it appears to be in the photos…

http://jammin.jshost.ca/redcoupe/aecnawieucn.jpg
http://jammin.jshost.ca/redcoupe/awecawec.jpg
http://jammin.jshost.ca/redcoupe/dncuebdr.jpg
http://jammin.jshost.ca/redcoupe/earucnaweiuc.jpg

DUDE!, thats the car that i saw parked at wedgewood when they said they were gonna tow it…fuck that car was clean when i saw it, friggin mint… bump for a sick ride

tentatively sold…

she’s mine…

she’s mine…