FS: 1993 240SX Fastback

Alright, I am in university now, and I need to upgrade my camera equipment aswell as pay for my tuition. So I have to get rid of my 240.

It is a white, 1993 240sx Fastback.

The only immediate problems are that the gears will not shift. I havent had the time to take a look at it, it might be something simple as the hydralic lines are messed, or that the clutch needs replacement. There is also rust along with a hole on the driver side rocker panel. AC has never worked (Again, I havent had the time to look at it, might be something simple, or its just broken). The car is not in a driveable state, the gears will not operate correctly, so please plan on tow truck if you want to purchase it.

Other than that, the car ran strong up until the clutch dieing. It has 240,000 KM on it. Oil changes every 5,000.

Power windows, 5Spd, power mirrors, etc. The car currently has a system in it but will be removed. I will leave the wiring. The rear trunk cover has 6x9 cuts in it. The power window mirror covers (inside) have drill holes from tweeters. It is fully dynamated through out the car, it is a pleasure to drive on the highway. The paint is in good condition minus the rust spots I mentioned. When she is shined up it looks good. It is original paint minus the front and rear bumpers. Car still has original mats. The door panels might have to be replaced, there is suede on them, but it isnt the greatest job. The glove box has been covered in it too but it looks great.

The car also comes with S14 grey cloth seats. A leather Momo Wheel and matching Shifter. I might not include this depending on sale price… The tires are Yokohoma Avid T4, which have about 80% tread still.

I am asking $1500 as is, but am open to any offers. Just drop me an email! I would also trade for a Canon 20D, but I doubt anyone has one for trade…

If I get any interest, I’ll post pics, if not I guess Autotrader will be my only other choice.

The system is now for sale under the parts forum

Neil

pics to s14.2nv at gmail.com please.

pictures to martin AT qnx DOT com

BTW… where is the car located?

thanks…Martin.

can u post some pics up?? if not send to overboosted_sr@hotmail.com

im interested in the car do you still have it? also where are you located and can you send pix to blizzard_ace@hotmail.com

Hey, I am very interested in your car, please send pics to 893smurf@gmail.com

hey you interested in this camera?
I have it if you want it, let me kno soon
http://www.canon.ca/english/index-products.asp?lng=en&prodid=681&sgid=23&gid=2&ovr=1

sorry the camera I am looking for is a Canon digital SLR, the 20D

pics are up

http://spaces.msn.com/members/neilff
go under ‘car for sale’

refer to the post for most information
any questions, dont hesistate to ask!

located in Brampton