FS: 1993 Acura integra LS, power everything incl. sunroof.

Make/Model: 1993 Acura Integra LS
Asking Price: $3000(OBO)
Mileage: KM 290 xxx
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet or call 905 846 2160
Description:I have a red 1993 Acura Integra LS. has power everything, including sunroof. lowered. also comes with pack up brand new set of Skunk 2 coilovers. BRAND NEW 16" MSR rims with brand new tires. New brakes. Just did oil change(synthetic), new spark plugs, new cold air intake with new filter. New headlight bulbs, JDM orange amber bumper lights and corner lights(not installed yet). custom smoked red tail lights, type R front lip, upgraded exhaust, CD deck, comes with system, n sum though but if you want one it can be arranged. fresh paint, gold calipers,type R shirt knob, custom done new valve cover. Shampooed interior. Canr has 290 xxx kz on a b18b and has gotten a lot of tlc. is very fast and moves when you tap the gas. car is good on gas as well. comes with the stock 1st generation gsr blades(gold) and stock intake system. i am asking 3700 for this car and i am open to reasonable offers. I have put a lot of money into this car and all parts are brand new. since these parts have been installed i have taken the car for a 2 and a half minute drie and that was it. its parked away in a mechanic shop. the car is located at steeles and weston road. you can contact me at kid_game7@hotmail.com or you can call me at 905-846 2160 - please dont call saturdays or private. if no one answers leave a message and ill get back to you. my name is chadwick. thank you very much.