FS: 1993 Firebird Formula $5900 obo

I am posting this ad for a friend

Up for sale is a 1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula, Champange exterior with a Tan cloth interior:

-2nd owner
-Approximately 106k well maintained miles, mostly highway and all summertime miles
-Automatic Transmission equipped with a Shift Kit installed by Continental Transmissions of West Seneca (Spring of 2007)
-LT1 motor with Hypertech Performance Chip along with 160F Thermostat
-Intake
-Pacesetter LT Headers installed Spring of 2008, welding completed by Mufflerman
-Magnaflow High Flow Catalytic Converter installed Spring 2008 by Mufflerman
-Upgraded wheels to Polished WS6 wheels (275/40R17) – Dayton Tires are in like new condition
-Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler with Stock Polished Formula Tips
-New Alternator in April 08
-New Battery in April 08
-New plugs and wires April 08

The good:
-This car is as clean as they come for a 1993. My friend has owned this car since March of 2006. The underbody has been coated; however, this car has been garaged and stored during the winters.

-Oil changes and regular maintenance have been done tediously.

-Interior has never been smoked in, and has been kept in mint condition, minor wear and tear.

The unfortunate:
-A raccoon ran in front of the car last year, and was hit. In the process, it caused a small paint chip on the bottom side of the front bumper.

-Very small oil drip (I stress the word small, and slow) that comes from the rear main. Has never caused any problems, and is not large enough to where it effects the level.

Asking price is $5900 obo, owner is selling because he has 6-speed fever
Any current questions, comments, or inquiries can be directed to me

I will also post more pictures ASAP, including interior, engine bay shots, etc etc… These are from last weekend.

Nice car, nice color,
I have seen this for sale on whyfbody and such for awhile, too much $$$ IMHO, 4k is probably more like it these days, GLWS

He has changed his mind multiple times as to whether or not to sell the car. The first time it was posted was last year on Newyorkfbody… The difference between this being a 4k car and a 5k+ car is the condition that it is in.

Close to $2000 of maintenance and upgrades done in the last few months, many things not to worry about for awhile, but thanks for the input! :slight_smile:

nice bird, goodluck

any close ups of the wheels? does he want to sell em?

i will find out if he would be willing to part or not, will let you know

http://ls1tech.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=121728&d=1204057890

bump, lets get some offers! owner is negotiable!