FS: 1993 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6E

SOLD

perfect starter bike

admittedly, you kept it longer than i expected.

mike is top notch and maintains his stuff better than anyone i know. whoever buys this won’t go wrong. :tup:

if i have 2200 cash in hand but no license can i ride it?

it rides perfectly. And i doubt he will let someone without a license take it for a joy ride.

I hate myself for spending money :frowning: I want this.

really clean looking. Not alot of miles on it either for the year. Perfect starter bike like mentioned before. GLWS

Fuck I miss that bike. This season has absolutely sucked without a 2 wheeled vehicle. Why are you selling it so soon man?

bump for a awsome seller!

(mike, im almost done with your engine chains lol)

Didn’t you ride without a license for 3 years? :hang:

Didn’t you ride without a license for 3 years? :gotme:

how many drops/accidents have I had again? :hang:

people usually don’t let others test ride bikes, that’s all I was implying :picard:

Holier than thou Mike Shriver :slight_smile:

Bump for a good bike though.

pm sent

A damn good bike. I should know :smiley:

Someone needs to buy this before I get too tempted to buy it back.

damn this things looking nice nowadays to bad i sold it ohh so long ago for a hell of alot cheaper but that was when it had no plastics

bump for a great bike

also is there still pink over spray on the frame?

[quote=SLPCamaroV6;1015110]damn this things looking nice nowadays to bad i sold it ohh so long ago for a hell of alot cheaper but that was when it had no plastics

bump for a great bike

Way nicer than when I picked it up. Hell, all i got was a rolling chassis and a box full of broken plastic. Not to mention a rotted out header and squished muffler. But ya This is definitely a nice bike. As its former owner I have to say it’s definitely worth the money, and than some. Actually it’s a great deal for the price. A 94 or 95E on zx6e.net sold for about 3500 with over 30K on it .93 was the first year of the E and it’s actually the fastest E model year for the E. Meaning that from 94 on they started to get slower and slower. No one really knows why. Maybe the carb tuning had something to do with it. But like Mike said. It will keep up and surpass most 600 that are in this area. Specially with some of the goodies installed;). Also if a person is motivated they can actually make the motor a 636 for damn near next to nothing. As long as they are mechanically inclined.

I actually wanted to keep this for my wife but growing up sucks.

But in summation this really is a great bike for the novice as well as the experienced. It’s mild mannered but also has enough attitude to really get up and go and cut some corners. Provided that the rider is up to par with his or her skills.

whats the difference between a zx6e and a zx6r etc?

trade for a turbo ef n some cash on ur side?

the E is a sport touring bike. Relatively comfortable but it can still hang with the best of them on turns.

The R is pretty much a street legal, de tuned race replica. The E actually won some champonships back in its day. Not this one particualr bike obviously.