FS: 1993 Legacy Sport Sedan turbo 5 speed

I got a wagon which is better for me carting junk around and picking up drums of E85 etc. so it’s finally time to put my daily driver up for sale.

I’ll do my best to represent the car accurately:

240,000+ miles. Runs/drives/stops well. It’s been my daily driver for around 4 years and frankly nobody can believe I’m letting it go. It’s been dead reliable the whole time I’ve driven it. The car is boosting a psi or two low due to the wastegate actuator being stuck open, but I didn’t care because I just use it to go to/from work and it’s all 30-40 mph limits so I can’t have any fun most days anyways.
Shifter bushings and clutch are worn. Again this didn’t bother me because I just use it to go to/from work. The clutch holds boosting the car, but won’t hold an aggressive launch.
Has rust in the usual spots. Sunroof sealed so it doesn’t leak, but doesn’t open. The paint on the wheels is peeling as they all seem to do at some point.
Rear strut tops make noise over bumps, but it’s been like this since I bought it and it’s never gotten worse so I’ve left them like this. It supposedly has WRX suspension and it does look like WRX stuff. It rides nicely.
A/C doesn’t work. I never looked into this.
Has an unknown upgraded downpipe.
Car has black leather interior from a newer Legacy GT. Very comfy.
All fluid changes and spark plug changes have been done well ahead of normal intervals since I’ve owned it.
Has Nokian snow tires on it. I drove on them all year round.
It has a boost gauge.
The passenger front corner light assembly comes loose. This is the only issue I was going to fix if I kept driving the car.

$2000 obo

I took some quick pics:

http://innovativetuningdl.com/temp/forSale/93LegacyTurboSide1.jpg

http://innovativetuningdl.com/temp/forSale/93LegacyTurboSide2.jpg

http://innovativetuningdl.com/temp/forSale/93LegacyTurboInterior1.jpg

If anyone has questions fire away.

Bought the last one of these mike had for sale awhile back.
Had 18x,xxx miles. I replaced the back shocks and driveshaft and used it as a winter bomb.
Then was sold to Bacon/Fuzzyfish who beat on it daily as I did.
Car never gave anyone an issue. Solid beater good seller.

it’s pretty ironic that you own a performance tuning shop and drive that thing every day for the last 4 years

:tup: to keeping it simple though, beating up a nice car by hauling junk isn’t desirable either

Thanks Minglor!

boardjnky4 I don’t want to start a big discussion in this thread, but while some customers want to heavily mod their one and only vehicle, I prefer to have a near stock, dead reliable daily driver and put my time and money into cars I can purpose build like my rally car and my new road course project. I also have a 5 minute commute to work with about 12 stop signs, 4 street lights, and I never get up to 40 mph so driving something fast daily would be pointless.

Sold this last week.

If anyone is/was interested in this, I’ll be putting my '94 5-speed NA Legacy up for sale soon. These cars define bulletproof.