FS: 92 Subaru Legacy Turbo - $1200.

:picard:

god i love these cars.

sorry im not closer and its not in a little better shape. otherwise u would have a sale right now.

GLman. some1 will def. pick this up off of you

is that mike’s old car? pics of the driveshaft damage?

It is.
Mike’s wifes I believe.

Don’t have any dmg pictures.
I’m going to hopefully get the driveshaft fixed monday/tues and have it back in by wens.
I don’t want to risk breaking anything in fwd mode. So I am not driving it till it is fixed.

ib4polishdan

This thing is awesome as all hell, someone NEEDs to grab this. If I had the cash I know I would have already.

The last thing I need right now is another car…but if I had the money…

lmao

Driveshaft should be fixed tomorrow and price is neg.

bump for a good seller

if this is the same driveshaft as a legacy wagon of the same generation i have one if you need it…

Don’t we need that driveshaft?

don’t think so, driveshaft appears to bolt up just fine, i’m actually not sure if the wagon driveshaft will work on our car :stuck_out_tongue:

also we picked up a complete rear end from M&M yesterday from a newer legacy, so we’re up to 2 rear diffs now :tup:

for some reason the axles on that wagon are different than anything else i’ve found yet :frowning:

edit: sorry for thread hijack.

Someone buy this car and rallyx it.

^^^ I was thinking about that, but I don’t like the automatic.

this would be fun for the winter hope someone grabs it

AWD is functioning.

Running good.

Someone offer me $ so I can make a downpayment.

engine picture lol wanna part the turbo part so i can turbo my ej22? lol

still around?

wife’s friend looking for a winter car.

Yeah.

Make me an offer.
I should be picking up a new car in the next few days and want this thing to move.
Have to head to the parents house and make sure the title showed up in the mail too.
that will happen tomorrow