FS: 1993 Subaru Legacy 5 spd turbo AWD - SOLD

Yup, I just bought this off the site a few months back. The problem is I am not driving it, it sat in my driveway for like 3 weeks as I was driving the neon around everywhere. I fixed tons of little things and put some money into the car. If someone wants it, now is the time. Let me talk a little bit about what I did, since I got the car:

The day I got the car, it was pretty good, but dirty inside, out, and I knew nothing about it. It leaked gas from the rotted out fill tube, had no stereo, the shifter was sloppy, car was rusty, etc… It was a good find though, and if you remember, there was a bunch of people that wanted it, I bought it within like 3 hours of it being listed.

I changed/replaced the:

• engine oil with Mobil 1 , 10W30
  • oil filter
  • transmission fluid with Castrol Hypoc C
  • rear end fluid with Castrol Hypoc C
  • brake fluid / bled brakes
  • clutch fluid / bled clutch cylinderI then bought a brand new gas filler neck and shifter centering spring from Subaru and replaced those. The car no longer leaks gas when you fill it past 3 gallons, and the shifter centers itself, instead of falling over like a limp penis.

The body had small body rust spots ALL OVER. I took a dremel and wire wheel, and went to down. I spent about 3 days grinding the rust down, and then using Rust Bullet (like POR-15) to cover up all of the spots I ground down. The nice thing is the Rust Bullet is almost the same color as the paint, so it looks infinitely better than it did with the rust on it.

I then spent a whole afternoon clay-baring, washing, and waxing the car. I pulled off things in the paint I didn’t even know would come off. It made the car look great!! I then went to town on the engine bay, detailing that really well with extra rags and such.

The car is bone stock, Fram Airhog air filter, and the Snorkus delete mod. This just makes the turbo breath a little bit easier, and lets more turbo noise out. The car has good tires, good brakes, good clutch, all new fluids, no grinds in the trans, strong rear end, strong engine, like 94k on the clock, etc…

I put a nice Eclipse mp3/ipod stereo in there, with an iPod adapter box and cable. The stereo sounds great. The trunk has the factory tool box in it, with spare, jack, and other tools in it. The interior is great, exterior is good for its age, etc… The car is amazing.

I don’t drive it anymore, just to work sometimes to get some miles on it, so I would like to get what I have in it, out of it.

$2500 or best offer

Lets highlight:

• 2.2L turbo, EJ22t engine
  • 5 spd with good trans, rear end, clutch
  • inspected, will pass inspection again, no codes, etc…
  • 4 wheel disk brakes
  • Eclipse mp3/ipod stereo
  • 26 mpg
  • pimp stick?http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2191/2496337557_83c13ae943_o.jpg

call mike

more photos? plz, very intrested

man i love this car. GLWS awesome price !!

I have TONS of photos from the day I detailed it, but I can’t find them online. I must have never uploaded them. I will do that tonight. Basically the interior is frekin mint. The engine bay is also VERY nice. The body is better than when I got it. Compared to other legacy turbo’s I’ve seen, its one of the nicer ones for sure :slight_smile:

waynes old car ! GLWS !!

Its come a long way since :slight_smile:

mpg?

26 is what I got so far, on the highway. I don’t know city mileage, as I haven’t driven it that much.

• 26 mpgread noob!!! lol jk

GLWS Subies are great cars

Pics!

mark post here too, it some how made it on here when it was for sale before http://sl-i.net/FORUM/index.php

wayne said he might be interested in buying it back, give him a call if you still have his number cuz he dont have internet right now

Hahah
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2322/2073975316_0df51b359b.jpg?v=0

GLWS.

Damn I’m sexy.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2032/2065345173_0e9fff53b7.jpg

dude your mom is hot…

good genes :tup:

send me some pics im interested…