FS: 1993 Subaru Legacy Wagon, AWD, 5spd - $300!!!!

There’s no way possible you could shit anyone out of a car if you’re only selling it for $300. A 4 wheel drive car that runs for $300? Trust me if it was in syracuse I would have bought it already! Someone buy the car and lets go have fun when the snow flies!!!

:smash2:

Shiiit… Let me look into a few things. Ugh…

Bump brakes has ben fixed so the car is road worthy and drives great. Once you get the exhaust you have yourself probably the best for the price.

How is the chassis rust-wise?

There is minial rust on the chasis but nothing bad. It was previously undercoated with rust proofing so there is still some rustproofing down there nothing seems bad.

he is asking 300 bones who gives a love what the subframe looks like ? Hey for 300 bucks can i get a new paint job, tires, and a new 10year/100K mile warnt ? If so i’ll take it !! lol to bad i just baught a s-10 or this woulda been mine …someone buy this just to jump over snowbanks with …then when it breaks apart pull off your plates and leave it there ! lol glwts

I’ll probably take it I got off tomorrow I’ll come look at it u got air in the rear tire? I’ll pm u my number :tup:

If I buy this car I’m gonna take you up on this offer.

I’m currently awaiting on someone who might have some exhaust parts if so I will no longer have this for sale. Thank you ill let you guys know within a couple of days.

I have ficed the oil leak and the brake line. I also have 1/2 the exhaust too. The header and one of the midpipes. So now its $600 and the car will only need a 100 midpipe and 100 muffler. So that’s about 800 for a great winter beater or even a dd

These cars are a beast in the snow. I had so much fun in mine until the motor seized. I have a rim and tire for this car. I’ll sell it really cheap if whoever buys it wants it. Tire is brand new. Rim is the same as the ones on the front in his pics. GLWS

SOLD!!! Thanks everyone