FS: 1994 Altima SE - N/A build

The Boring stuff:

The car is silver with a charcoal grey interior. It is a 5-speed manual FWD with a command start. The SE designation means it came from the factory with a VLSD and sport-tuned suspension. Power w/m/dl, cruise, a/c, tinted windows, MP3 CD player, trunk pre-wired for amp and sub.

The Good stuff:

Complete engine rebuild in 2005 (206663 km)
Light port polish on head to match intake gasket
10.5:1 Wiseco forged pistons (ceramic coated locally)
Stillen high-flow intake kit
Stillen lightweight aluminum flywheel
Unorthodox Racing (UR) crank pulley
OBX 4-2-1 header (304 stainless, ceramic coated locally)
OBX catback (304 stainless, 2.25" piping and 4.5" tip)
B&M short throw shifter
ACT organic single-disc clutch
Custom urethane engine mounts
High-flow catalytic converter
Ikon1 10-spoke rims with Kuhmo ECSTA 215/45/17 tires

Complete transmission rebuild in 2008 (239355 km)

The Bad stuff:

The powertrain is still unfinished. I was planning on JWT cams and Ecu to compensate for the higher compression and flow. I was toying with the idea of NOS, too. As it is right now, idle is rough and you can’t fully open the throttle at low rpm (under 2000 rpm) without stumbling and hesitation. The engine pulls well from 3000 to redline.

I haven’t done any work on the body yet. There is just under 251000 km on it. There is significant rust, particularly in the rear fender area. This was a design flaw in the 1st generation Altimas which was corrected in 1996 (1N4BU31D7VC211000 and later vehicles). The TSB is “NTB97-048 · REAR WHEEL ARCH CORROSION REPAIR”.

Oh yeah, the power steering pump has recently started to make a buzzing sound until it warms up, but the wheel is never hard to turn.

Why am I selling?

I didn’t anticipate the financial crash of last year or the incredible new car prices on the outgoing 2009 models. I am buying a new SUV and all my spare cash will be going into payments for the next 3 years. I won’t be able to continue the project until that is finished.

If I can get a few grand for the car it would be better than letting it sit on the driveway for three years. Keep in mind that there is less than 50k on the engine (distributor and timing chain were done at that time, too) and less than 12k on the transmission. It is a reliable daily driver that gets 10 L/100 km in the city on regular gas.

Please contact me by PM or email if you are interested. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!

A few pics would help with your sale, as well a starting price (forum rules). good luck!

plz post pics