altima props

Any one here have a altima? I have had the car for just over a year now. I love this thing. I have raced tons of cars and had my fair share of wins and loses. My first lose was to a civic. I know i know, a civic, turns out it is that purplish blue one that E-Z motorsports tuned and was a turbo. So meh i’ll take him next year if i get my turbo kit. If any other altima boys got some stories share em up.
laters
ALL NISSANS RULE

I drive a very dirty 93 Altima…

They are very good cars, plus they have less problems than the newer ones…

What you planning for yours?

What year of Altima do you have?

I’ve been driving my wife’s Altima a lot lately (It’s an '05 3.5SE w/ 5spd). It can spank most cars out there.

i have a 95 black altima, hopefully plan to finsh exhaust next year, hotshot cold air intake, stillen or hotshot headers. Then prolly just some springs and rims. I want to rebuild the engine and turbo it. I want to sit around 200 at the wheels.

Yeah there’s that VQ power for ya, just imagine that engine in a smaller car :E.

Have you dynoed the car yet to see where your sitting at in terms of power? cause 200 hp, should be achievable even without rebuilding.

7PSI on a stock engine will easily get you 200 WHP. Dont even bother with a rebuild if you dont want more that 275.

for real? i was just thinking about the rebuild cause my motor believe it or not has just over 2 hundred tho on it. I mean it runs perfect and has lots of power maybe cause i babe it in maintanence, but who knows. this is my first nissan, and will never go back to anything else. i love nissans

This is an extreme case but the guy only put on a metal HG and look it held 440 HP so 200 with a reliable tune is nothing.
http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB9&Number=67984999&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1