FS: 1994 Crown Vic (parts car or repair) B/O

1994 crown vic,all power,every option,4.6 V8, auto trans, trailer hitch, 130k. For parts or repair. call or text 804-1147

-This is my 16 yr. old brothers car, story is he went out to start it and it just clicks. My parents arent paying for the repair so he said screw it and just put his new car on the road. I have not personally looked at the car to know if it is the starter or what. Car is in decent shape and never any problems until this. If your interested and want to see it let me know before we tear it apart and junk it.

the battery is just dead, which could mean all as well, nothin serious though

[quote=“3sny”"]

1994 crown vic,all power,every option,5.0 V8, auto trans, trailer hitch, 130k. For parts or repair. call or text 804-1147

-This is my 16 yr. old brothers car, story is he went out to start it and it just clicks. My parents arent paying for the repair so he said screw it and just put his new car on the road. I have not personally looked at the car to know if it is the starter or what. Car is in decent shape and never any problems until this. If your interested and want to see it let me know before we tear it apart and junk it.

[/quote]

price?

the battery is not dead, he did try and jump it. He didnt bang on the starter or turn it over by hand.

• price is make offer or if u want a part make offer*** Junk yard will pay $250 and pick up

any pix??

ttt…junkin it on tuesday

hows the body?

what junk yard pays $250 for a non running car? just curious.
post some pics…
glws

junkcarguys.com and Bargain towing (628-1409)

body is in decent cond. if i can get some cell pics i will

interested pm me with a phone number that actually works

does it click once or continuously?

one click then lights dim out, and the number does work leave a message if i dont answer

could be just a starter solenoid and dead battery

did you test the alternator and battery?

when i called it said it wasnt in service is it 716 area code?

Paging BDR

Solenoid (they still used em on the mod motors?)…

yeah … but it just needs a starter … very common on the 4.6 …

[quote=“BDR5oh,post:16,topic:37692"”]

yeah … but it just needs a starter … very common on the 4.6 …

[/quote]

big bodied car for cheap. do it

nada … probably has no floors

left mess.

pms replied to…im free until 3pm if anyone would like to see it…