FS: 1994 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo AUTO $18,000 / bo

i think it was burned,then new interior,paint and anything else that melts.

whats the vin? ill run a carfax and see what comes up

then he overnighted all his parts from japan !! What i tell ya!

Nah I heard someone smashed in all the glass which fucked up the paint, stole the sound system and possibly spray painted all over it.

there was never any burn damage but it was broken into,

the interior was redone because it was a tan interior with 100k on it and now it is a brand new black interior.

since when is that a bad thing?

the interior looked awesome and the system install is very nice as well, even though it’s not my cup of tea.

I’ve driven this car and can vouch for it, 0-30 takes a day but it picks up nicely from there. It reminds me of my 98 cobra as far as ride quality and interior.

looks really clean. glws.

It this the one owned by the guy that owns BIG D tire?

6 speed is stupid expensive. Do it cheap and get a R154 out of an mk3. You would need a 1jz bellhousing, 7mgte clutch, 1jz flywheel. About $1000 and just about as good, and in all honesty if you didn’t want to go the cheap route you wouldn’t buy it in the first place.

since it has been broken into, salvage or clean title?

do you have to rebuild a car that was broken into?

I mean a salvage title for a broken window and new radio is kinda extreme don’t you think?

Oh i have meet this guy at Big D, he helped me out in a big way!!! Great Guy GLWS!!!

still no vin…?

diesel

yeah, the original tan interior was just 14 years worn.

VIN# JT2JA82J2R0022934

The price is negotiable, he just wanted to start at 25, cause there are a few on ebay with a BIN for 26k.

everything was fine and just one accident reported

I’ve been in this car and driven it…its very solid…Good buy

Driven this car a few times runs strong and definitely turns heads.

new price is $20,000 or best offer. Thanks.

wow joe really wants this gone doesn’t he ?

yep. Price has been lowered to $18,000.