what do you guys think?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FAST-FURIOUS-CUSTOM-1994-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TT-60K-MUST-SEE_W0QQitemZ230375193773QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item35a36e7cad&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
i was just on ebay looking at cars and found this
i know this car is riced out but what do you guys think about this i called him the guy seemed cool said i could come look at it he drives it everyday ect. And i know i have another one of these threads lol just dont know how to delete them.

Junk

total piece of shit

why do you go to such lengths to find these hideous and shitty cars? :lol

k thanks

wow TOTAL piece of shit is right

It really is garbage… why do you think the price is so low??

Stay the fuck away from that beat POS.

I wouldnt even consider a car with a swapped motor for a daily driver either.

Stick with your WRX plan.

idk i just seen it on ebay and was wondering. why do you guys think its junk just wondering? thats why i posted it i need info so i dont have to keep posting these things thanks

idk maybe cause the outside was beat shit was stolen ect.

Its junk because it looks beat from the pics. Driven hard and put away wet.

That cars a hacked up na car. Its pretty hurt and not really worth buying unless you got more money to fix it

well isee a unhooked motor wit the chains still on it ,paint is crap ,interior is shot .yeah looks good buy it

Even if i got him down to 10,000 it still isnt worth it he says he drives it everyday im willing to bring someone up to look at it with me if the engine is that bad. i dont care about the outside i got all winter to fix it.

Ive driven some junkers daily too. That doesnt make them good cars.

how much money has to be put into it do you think? engine wise

dude its a hack job dont do it man ,its obv been rode hard and put away wet .its cheap for a reason as im sure there is way more wrong wit it than pics tell ya

It’s not even a 2jz… another reason the price is so low.

its obv got a new motor who knows if its a t motor or a n/a than someone slammed in it

No clue. I know nothing about Toyotas.