fs: 1995 240sx LE w/redtop sr20det

Still for sale everyone, the car has been sitting in my garage over the winter, nothing has changed from my last post. Spring is right around the corner and this car is the easiest way to get a modded s14 with all the right low mileage parts, the only thing needed is a nice set of rims to add your personal touch to this car.

The reason I’m selling is because we’ve had a baby boy recently and as much as I’ve tried holding onto the 240, it’s just not practical.

All mods have just over 10,000 kms on them. I have a work van which is my daily driver so the 240 is a pure weekend car, no rain or snow in my possession. I’m the second owner.

-80km redtop motorset bought from varun
-Nismo motor mounts
-Full Exhaust including downpipe
-Custom Fmic with t-bolt clamps
-Apexi coilovers
-Z32 mafs
-600cc deatchworks injectors
-gt2871r turbo .64 a/r
-Enthalpy ecu
-B&M short shifter w/nismo knob
-Greddy bov
-Koyo rad w/flexalite dual 10’ fans
-hks evc 4
-nismo fpr

11000 obo. No reasonable offer will be refused.
Steve

I forgot, 2 things
-ACT clutch
-Alpine deck, speakers and kicker bass tube
905-741-3262

been in this car… very very nice and well maintained.

can you post any pictures? If not can you send some to andy59164@yahoo.ca Whats the km’s on the chasis and what is the closest intersection to you in hamilton?

i have a baby boy and he loves my s14. my exhaust puts him to sleep in seconds even tho i keep revs at 2k rpm.

6months old. car seat fits fine, i can even fit his stroller in the trunk.

i fit 3 people plus one baby with all necessities in the car.

its very doable.

I’d like to request pics as well, please.

nbombb@gmail.com

Thanks! :slight_smile:

pmed :slight_smile:

Forgot to mention 2 things

-Front z32 Brakes- new pads, new rotors, rebuilt calipers installed this summer

-hks evc 4

Still for sale guys, will be in this week’s autotrader!

pics sent out

Well perhaps your S14 has more room in the back. I have a hell of a time fitting a rear facing car seat in the rear and it forces me to tilt the front passenger seat forward. As for my son who’s 3, he gets squished in his booster seat behind me and has to place his feet sideways just so I can sit without crushing the gonads…

So I second that the practicality of a 240 with a family is slim to none… Thank heavens for our Pathfinder!

for me, my childs seat faces the rear window becuase he is still condsidered an infant. i move my seat ALL the way forward and tilt the seat to the most inclined position possible. hopefully when my kid is older i’ll have a second car and store my s14.

i have a year or more till i’ll run into your problem. :smiley:

New price guys!

$10,000 is a steal

Pics please :slight_smile:

dddiablo@hotmail.com

pics please. jasonbond11 @ rogers [dot] com

on the market again now that spring is here! email for pics

Pics please beefo@hotmail.com

plz send pics to harmit_grewal@hotmail.com