fs 1995 ford probe 2.0 5spd

136000 miles, base model, runs drives shifts good, exhaust is straight pipe with cherry bomb muffler,new cj joints, and other parts, have new ball joints just need to be installed front is lowered bout 1-1 1/2 inch
needs pass front wheel bearing, can come with or wothout a radio,

good tires new brakes, rims are painted black
im asking 1000 obo

besides hatch car has barely any rust, is muddy in pics underneith is mint, brakelines have no rust on them at all would be great winter car, im just looking for something bigger not 5spd for winter

will entertain trades, looking for truck, suv, mabe mini,astro van, or other 4 or 6 cylinder car

why didnt you just put everything in 1 post instead of 3 seperate posts?

glws. p.s thanks for my sig

idk how do i conjoin them? also you rwelcome

Mind if I ask how this was accomplished?

lol. do you really need to ask?

Obviously by using only the finest in high quality springs.

Haha…

ZING!

what kind of coilovers did you use on this?

lol they are called, using the grinder! no coilovers here guys, just sheer stupidity.

Speedped Racing D specs, custom engineered from what I hear.

ewww

the non active coils were cut on the fronts, which if you lookup online has no effect on ride or handling

:lol:

so they are just there for looks? serve no purpose whatsoever, except to make your car sit on the ground?

they are there to have the car sit at a set ride height dumbfuck, ive had several people tell me this is fine to do, all of which i will bet have much more car knowledge than you

so a base ford probe has progressive rate springs from the factory? SIQQQQ

OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT. your an idiot, it comes down to the simple fact that they make the springs to ride at a certain height and they are rated for a certain weight. if they were meant to be cut and made shorter, they would have done it straight from the factory.

this is the reason they sell coilovers, they dont just make them for people buy look at and play with. i would be careful who your calling a dumbfuck, your certainly not going to attract anyone to buy your car like that…not that anyone is interested in a half-assed beater anyways.

this was taken from an article to prove just how much of an idiot you really are. congratulations how do you feel now?

Now let’s start with rice tip number 1. If springs control ride height, why not just cut the tip of the spring to lower the car? No no no no no. Springs on car are what we call progressive springs. It basically means the more you compress it, the harder it becomes to compress it. Say it take 30lbs to compress the spring a half inch. It would take 100lbs to compress it another half inch. The next half inch might take 500lbs. Why is this important? When you hit a small bump, the springs and shocks are suppose to compress allowing the wheel to move smoothly over it. If you cut the springs, now all of the sudden that small bump isn’t enough to compress the spring so the car will now jump over the bump. Remember a car in the air has less contact with the road. That’s VERY VERY dangerous and hence rice tip number 1 is NEVER cut your springs to lower the car.

cool you made your point, now bump, 700 obo need this gone to buy my truck