fs:1995 turbo civic hatch

theres a list on the 1st page

didnt see that you edited your original post… post some pics up cuz I may be interested. Have you checked the compression recently?

As for the engine.

The engine has CAST Suzuki Grand Vitara pistons in it. They were cryo treated in 04, installed in 05 when the engine was built. Lots of work and goodies went into it. The only down side to this engine is as follows.

John gave the block to JNJ to have one of his buddies bore it out. Being a domestic guy he went with what he knew and over bored the engine a little too much. It has a .0055" piston to bore clearance. This would not be such a bad thing on an engine with Forged pistons but Cast pistons that is a no no. Forged pistons will expand enough to compensate on a highly boosted engine cast pistons will not. They expand around .0005" usually, due to the steel struts that are cast in for strenght. John said fuck it due to time and we went with the block after we found out what the piston to bore clearance was knowing full well that it would sound like a sewing machine and smoke a little.

Just so everyone knows that this is how the engine normally operates. You need to add oil about once a week and it will only get worse over time. Someone wants to rebuild the engine with forged pistons you are set.

The JDM final drive transmission is long gone. It was left here when newman owned the car and never retreived so after a year I pitched it. That is what I do when you leave parts sitting and I tell you to come get it. FYI I tore it down first and the only good things about this trans were the final drive and the Phantom grip, both were destroyed so it would not have helped anyone.

Other than this the car is nice and I love it

If you are interested in a trade for my truck. Let me know I would be interested and I am more than capable of fixing the car.

shit i’d be interested in this car too if it didn’t get passed around so much. who knows how many people beat on this thing. it def seems like it was built right tho…

This car has been passed around more than Beck’s women.

check your PMs would like to take a glance this weekend

it would be a good deal at 4-4500. combine what don and i said (new slugs and rebuild the head) and you are ready to go.
last time beck was selling it, it still had the 14b cold side, and that was back in april. i doubt that it was changed from then.
6k is an unfair price for the car.

these are the last pics of the NYSpeed whore

http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL655/2420268/9652865/174678754.jpg
http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL655/2420268/9652865/174678753.jpg
http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL655/2420268/9652865/174678719.jpg
http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL655/2420268/9652865/174678733.jpg

[quote=“GhettoDaxx,post:45,topic:29391"”]

This car has been passed around more than Beck’s women.

[/quote]

:bloated: actually, most of beck’s women are virgins.

GLWS - I personally just say keep it and put some Wiesco 9:1 forged pistons in it and do a small re-tune. It would cost less than a grand and you could make some really nice power.

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:47,topic:29391"”]

it would be a good deal at 4-4500. combine what don and i said (new slugs and rebuild the head) and you are ready to go.
last time beck was selling it, it still had the 14b cold side, and that was back in april. i doubt that it was changed from then.
6k is an unfair price for the car.

these are the last pics of the NYSpeed whore

[/quote]

yeesh, that actually looks way better than i imagined.

[quote=“GhettoDaxx,post:49,topic:29391"”]

yeesh, that actually looks way better than i imagined.

[/quote]

i built it, damn straight it looks good

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:50,topic:29391"”]

i built it, damn straight it looks good

[/quote]

it was uglier when you had it. :stuck_out_tongue:

it was faster when i had it :stuck_out_tongue:

and to the poster below, diaf. there is only 1 wheel that looks better than that.
http://www.injectedperformance.com/Images/Products/Med-4029a.jpg
time attack te37’s

eww i hate group n’s but they actually dont look that horrible on the car, clean car none the less. GLWS!

FUCK TRADE ME!!! I HAVE A TRUCK YOU NEED A TRUCK GIVE ME MY CHILD BACK!!!

At least when John had it I had visiting rights, damn it!

:stuck_out_tongue:

lol @ don, you work with cars that most ppl would consider a million times nicer then a d-series turbo honda, yet you appear to be VERY adiment about getting this car. you must really like it.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:55,topic:29391"”]

lol @ don, you work with cars that most ppl would consider a million times nicer then a d-series turbo honda, yet you appear to be VERY adiment about getting this car. you must really like it.

[/quote]

there is a lot of dons blood and sweat in this car. if it wasnt for him, it would have never been finished.

ill trade my 97 civic coupe pm for more details

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:56,topic:29391"”]

there is a lot of dons blood and sweat in this car. if it wasnt for him, it would have never been finished.

[/quote]

There is alot of both of our hard work in it and I know what it meant to you and I know what it means to me. I died a little inside when it went to beck. True story.

I just know what I could do with it and what potential it has.

I was toying with the idea of building a D series turbo hatch and it would just turn out a lot like this one so why not just skip the work part…

That and I have some R+D ideas I want to test on the D series.

Plus I would let John take it to play with cause i’m sure he misses it too.

im really feeling the turbo d love in here, i love every second of it.

u can experiment on my car if ude like :smiley:

just trade it to don