fs:1995 turbo civic hatch

sold yet…if not i am interested please pm me

im about to post up a picture of the cash i have for my offer lol

ill take your offer

ill take $5500, new rear brakes rotors calipers and head gasket im working on pictres now

still not sold new price 5500

keeeeep it! pwn v8s!

[quote=“notavr4,post:125,topic:29391"”]

still not sold new price 5500

[/quote]

dude it was sold for that much 2 years ago, why do you think you can get that now? it doesnt even have the wheels and its been beaten on and driven through winters.

i know a kid willing to give you 4 grand cash for it. you’re dumb if you dont take it.

off topic: john were they rotas or tenzo? same difference i just heard they were tenzo cuz i think paul has them now and he said they were stamped tenzo on the back

im pretty sure he just wants to get back what he probably paid for it. maybe someone outside of nyspeed will buy it? give him a break.

then sell it in the paper. but he has it on nyspeed right now and hes sniffing glue if he thinks hes getting 5500 for it. the same as what john sold it for 2 years ago and its been beat sense then.

im not killing his sale just letting him know he is in la la land

i’ll give you 4000 and a hug… seriously.

[quote=“93z24,post:130,topic:29391"”]

i’ll give you 4000 and a hug… seriously.

[/quote]

apparently u didnt like your new sneaky?

[quote=“Willybeen,post:131,topic:29391"”]

apparently u didnt like your new sneaky?

[/quote]

yeah I have to tell you about that one… :tdown:

[quote=“layzie,post:127,topic:29391"”]

dude it was sold for that much 2 years ago, why do you think you can get that now? it doesnt even have the wheels and its been beaten on and driven through winters.

i know a kid willing to give you 4 grand cash for it. you’re dumb if you dont take it.

off topic: john were they rotas or tenzo? same difference i just heard they were tenzo cuz i think paul has them now and he said they were stamped tenzo on the back

[/quote]

rotas

yeh paul told me they were tenzo, seeing how we have the same ones

i am still trying to sell this id like to get $5000 make offers

is it in perfect condition like said, but i heard shit is falling off of it

dose it have vTecks

seller is a nice guy but the car does not look like the pictures that are posted on here, Rust bubbles over the passenger side rear quarter panel, scratches to the metal on left rear passenger side. Needs new front bumper. Because of the front bumper scratching the front side panels both sides have rust bubbles forming. Not sure about now but when I test drove it, it was blowing a LOT of white smoke. Oh and the driver side mirror is being held on with electrical tape. FWIW.

[quote=“99Civic-EX,post:134,topic:29391"”]

yeh paul told me they were tenzo, seeing how we have the same ones

[/quote]

not that i really care, but why would a set of tenzos come with rota center caps from a rota group buy? that would be like trying to copy ssautochrome stuff :slight_smile:

i do know that tenzo made the same style of wheel, its possible they are made in the same place, and just rebranded… just like every other knock off product in the industry.

edit:
this car is not worth anywhere near the asking price.
to the seller: you got had. beck saw you coming. you will not get your asking price from anyone on here that knows either beck, newman, or myself (is that proper english?)
sorry man

i understand the car has been through a few people and pretty much everyone knows all about it, im just putting it up here for 5 grand and hoping people will give me somewhat of a decent offer, i am not staying steady on 5 grand , although id like to get close to somewhere around there because i still owe 5700 on it besides the head gasket deal which is being takin care of now it just needs a bumper and a mirror which are two unexpensive parts, im going to try to get newer pics on here because i saw that there were a few pics from when beck had it and it looks somewhat different now