Fs 1995 z28 project.

i have a 95 z28 maroone dark red whatever color that is. The motor was blown and taken out of the car.

paxton superblower kit.

40 lb injectors

headers and off road y.
3 inch magnaflow exhaust

brand new centerforce clutch and flywheel.

7 inch dvd flip screen

etc

just throwing the idea around i want three thosand for everything. dont bother lowballing ill kick you in the nuts

car is also 6 speed ttop and has 4.11 richmond gears installed

Separate the blower?

1500 for the blower

I thought u were trading this for the supra?

wanted to give a shot for getting some much needed cash. trading wont really help me much and its hard to part with the car to get something thats a bigger pile in return. i really need the money so its worth a shot for a little while. great for a bore and storke or a ls swap. never know what people are looking for

pm’d

replied lets make a deal i need to make a move with this car this weekend

might sell the car but im definitely not trading.

i can do 1000 for the supercharger i paid almost 2 thousand in july.

paxton. greddy bov. 7ps1 belt. all tubing and all wiring. no directions but if i can figure it out anyone can its identical to the vortech kits. crazylt1 can back up the fact that it looks the same we compared it to his car.

bring everything you have for the car + car+ $200 and you can drive my stang home

keep your flip out …

separate the tranny bell houseing and clutch?

wow good deal man, free bump!

ummmm i dont do automatic cars and i never will. i dont want to put cash on top of this im giving everything away for free. the clutch alone was 1500 and 2 grand for the supercharger. 500 for the gears. i paid almost 1000 for the exhaust and originally 5 grand for the car when it was running but stock.

WOW … i didnt mean to anger you with my auto car …

sorry i didnt get mad. i just dont like autos. and ur car needs stuff. how bout even trade. honestly i have no money thats y i need a car to drive or cash. i have 2 cash offers coming to look. we have made deals with you b4 i wasnt being angry. lol sorry. i just really want a car back

How much for the rear end out of this car :lol:

Derricks a real good guy Rob. He’s one of my best friends, and in all actuality he does have a lot more into his car than you do into yours, and his is still running so an extra $200.00 bucks is cheap for a great car that runs and looks good too. (I’d trade in a heartbeat, just not my car):slight_smile:

there ya go then u and angela could both roll i 5.0’s :carnut

There ya go Rob, now u an Angela can both roll in 5.0’s :carnut

p.s. how much for the 7in player?

well looks like i sold the fbod so i can buy this car outright or something else ive had my eye on. im really thinking imports because fun cars that waste alotta gas dont really fly to well with me right now. what do u think this car would run. im not looking for something fast just more or less fun till i can save some cash

House Mods>Car Mods.

i enjoy sabres games on a sony 50 inch plasma yo.

dvd player is in parts trader for 400. price is negotiable

BUMP for a good seller and good price