BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

From your first link - go to Page 5. Read that.

The rest of your links are mute as we’re not discussing entry level luxury cars (3-series vs G-series). This is a 7-Series vs M discussion.

Also, the articles are for my cars model year. I am not necessarily saying that my black M35x is better than a 7-series because my car is pretty basic. What I am saying is that my MODEL (the Infiniti M) if properly equipped (aka fully loaded) is on the same level as the big boys (which some of the users in this thread laughed at). See my previous post. This is especially true now, in 2011, since Infiniti has had 4 more years to perfect the M from it’s entry in 2006.

Did you really just put an article about a Q45 in there? lol. That shit was out in 2000. Let’s keep the talk to the modern versions of the car because a lot can change in 10 years (as Hyundai is proving). Also, some of your other articles, again, compare the 3 to the G. I will never own either one as they are not luxury enough for me (I’d rather have a luxury car first, sporty car second than the other way around). Since I got the M, I will be driving cars of this class from here on out unless I’m financially unable to (which shouldn’t be the case as I’m doing pretty well for myself at 23 yrs of age).

Yes and no. You, being slavic, should know that German cars are VERY popular back home. This translates to what all my slavic friends drive here. There are 2 cars Russians/Ukrainians primarily drive - Hondas and BMW’s. And you know what the common reply from BMW owners when you ask them why they say their car is the best…“Cause it’s a BMW!”…really?

All of them (my friends) complain about the costs of parts but chalk it up to “it’s a BMW so it costs more”. That’s stupid. My car is just as luxurious and quick as theirs and costs much less to own over, say, a 5yr span. For example, in the 5 months I’ve had my car or whatever, I’ve only changed the oil. My friend with his 328, on the other hand (1 year newer than mine), has had to fix/replace the VANUS (or however you spell it) and is about to tear the engine apart again to see WTF is ticking in there. I find that to be pretty funny because he paid a little less than me (got the car at the auction) and got no warranty with it. I got warranty, a beautiful 100% functional ride, and it’s perfect to this day.

Top Gear did an AWESOME piece on the RS4. One of the best episodes.