BMW seven-fourty-fiz-eye *BMW fagz come in*

Sweet. I drive a “preppy” car

trade ya

I do want an e36m. But b5 Es is my fav. Can’t sell her : (

Bump, feel like posting pics somewhere…

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1582/adam11jan200915.jpg

http://www.mpresiv.net/auto/b5s4/Adam_07Feb2009_32.jpg

http://www.creativ-x-design.de/rs4/10.jpg

I want an s4 avant in the worst way… Rs4 actually.

Too bad it’s a wagon

fit more whores in da back.

moar

From your first link - go to Page 5. Read that.

The rest of your links are mute as we’re not discussing entry level luxury cars (3-series vs G-series). This is a 7-Series vs M discussion.

Also, the articles are for my cars model year. I am not necessarily saying that my black M35x is better than a 7-series because my car is pretty basic. What I am saying is that my MODEL (the Infiniti M) if properly equipped (aka fully loaded) is on the same level as the big boys (which some of the users in this thread laughed at). See my previous post. This is especially true now, in 2011, since Infiniti has had 4 more years to perfect the M from it’s entry in 2006.

Did you really just put an article about a Q45 in there? lol. That shit was out in 2000. Let’s keep the talk to the modern versions of the car because a lot can change in 10 years (as Hyundai is proving). Also, some of your other articles, again, compare the 3 to the G. I will never own either one as they are not luxury enough for me (I’d rather have a luxury car first, sporty car second than the other way around). Since I got the M, I will be driving cars of this class from here on out unless I’m financially unable to (which shouldn’t be the case as I’m doing pretty well for myself at 23 yrs of age).

Yes and no. You, being slavic, should know that German cars are VERY popular back home. This translates to what all my slavic friends drive here. There are 2 cars Russians/Ukrainians primarily drive - Hondas and BMW’s. And you know what the common reply from BMW owners when you ask them why they say their car is the best…“Cause it’s a BMW!”…really?

All of them (my friends) complain about the costs of parts but chalk it up to “it’s a BMW so it costs more”. That’s stupid. My car is just as luxurious and quick as theirs and costs much less to own over, say, a 5yr span. For example, in the 5 months I’ve had my car or whatever, I’ve only changed the oil. My friend with his 328, on the other hand (1 year newer than mine), has had to fix/replace the VANUS (or however you spell it) and is about to tear the engine apart again to see WTF is ticking in there. I find that to be pretty funny because he paid a little less than me (got the car at the auction) and got no warranty with it. I got warranty, a beautiful 100% functional ride, and it’s perfect to this day.

Top Gear did an AWESOME piece on the RS4. One of the best episodes.

i think german cars are popular because they are good (no matter what country you are in)

I’m not saying they aren’t fool :rofl. I’m saying that Japanese cars are on the same level and are in the ‘big boy’ family. Infiniti’s are not without problems themselves, but BMW’s certainly aren’t THAT reliable. If you maintain any car you’ll have reliability, but how many people treat their cars the way we do? Not many. Basic maintenance, I trust Japanese more than German.

also could you stop saying flagship please :rofl

never trust little men, thats gonna bite you in the ass

Lmao Singh

how many people drive their cars to and from work?

what do you mean ‘we’

i treat my german car a whole fuckload different than you treat your m45.

10k of straight up WAILING on my car this summer, no issues outside of failures due to my own stupidity or parts being used way beyond their normal capacity. (ie: my 15 year old, 150k+ mile all original LSD grenading)

Sorry. I will go through all of my posts and change it to “main sedan” :lol.

Flagship is a term I saw Acura use for the RL, so…I used it. Didn’t know it was taboo on the car forums :rofl.

Everyone?

We as in car enthusiasts.

So you beat on your car? What do you think I do? :rofl

And even after “wailing” on it (18k worth already in the months I’ve owned it - which my BMW friends say is bad - are they scared they’ll kill there cars driving the way I do?) since May of this year until now, I have not a single problem. All I’ve done is install a USB/iPod/Aux input device, HID’s, and oil changes. Nothing else.

Singh let’s get beers this weekend. I will call ya Saturday lol

That is a valid point.

I’m only curious about reliablity just for the fact if I bought a 7 series, would I be replacing major components of the car shortly after buying it? Judging by what others have said, probably. Which kinda makes me want to look at the Lexus LS430 more due to past good expireince with Toyota reliability.

Yea, higher end luxury cars tend to show their age and a lot of the 10+ year old models do look like ass. If I bought an LS430 I would buy it for myself because I think it looks cool and I would want one, I could give a fuck less what some hood rat biotch thinks of it lololol. To me it’s a car 5 to 6 years ago that was wayyyy out of reach for me, now I can take advantage of someone elses loss in value. Sure, the car will continue to drop in value - they all do, but it wouldn’t be as great of a loss if I bought the car new at $80K and it’s now worth $15K.

As far as the Infiniti M being comparable to a new 7 series? That’s like saying a Cadilliac STS is in the same class as a Maybach. There are a lot of little details than what meets the eye that are different and they are both built for different purposes.

personally id get a used e39 m5.

Finally.

Look at the 07-08 GS350s too. Love those.

lol, I was just on cars.com looking at GS430’s…a lot of choices, a lot of things to think about.

Not bashing you Illya but I just think the new infinitis are ugly as sin. I use to work at keeler bmw so I drove brand new BMW’s Mercedes Audi’s Infiniti’s etc etc and personally the a8 rode the best out of all the higher class cars