FS: 1996 NISSAN 240SX LE will trade for 600cc BIKE

hate to see this car go but i found another toy that i would like to have, my car is a 1996 240sx le has 306,000 km on the body and 187,000 on the engine, the car has :

-Leather interior
-power everything
-sunroof
-18in chrome rims and stock rims
-msport bodykit w pearl white paint

• brembo rotors all around, replaced half way thru last season
    -kyb - gr2 suspension all around
    -new balljoints, tie rods, rear sway bar bushings , ALLIGNMENT was just done also, the car handles and feels like a new car again
    -comes with front kouki turn signals too

the front bumper was dammaged last year driving up a steep driveway and basicaly twisted my bumper and broke, so basically the car is all around solid but need some attension to the body (the bumper), the body it self has very little rust and underneath also looks good from what i can see .

as far as price im looking for 5000 obo, and for the bike trades shoot me a pm, or email me at chris__08@hotmail.com there are two _'s in there and if your bike is worth more i will pay the difference
here are some pics

2000 cbr 600 F4?

3x6 Wal-Mart bicycle?

you wanna bring price down and keep ur rimz not really my style

that coud be a possiblity cx1, pm me with what price you had in mind or give me a call at 519-221-0812, email chris__08@hotmail.com

adam , sent you a pm, also could you send me all important details about your bike thanks

Auto or manual?

manual

car is now etested

bumper is now together i epoxied it justs needs some reshaping and paint, i can certify if asking price is met, honestly the car drives mint, just needs the sr swap