Lowered on lowering springs
Del sol rims brand new rubber
New brakes
New balls joints

WHAT IT NEEDS:
Muffler welded to end of exhaust
Cone Filter
minor rear qtr honda rot like usual.

Car is turn key and DRIVE. Only reason for selling this cheap is cause I found a bike and I need the money like YESTERDAY.

i like…how much

edit fuck sorry just saw the title lol ill let u know by the end of the week

lol k np dude :slight_smile:

phone number? exact location? Willing to go lower?

647 998 5763 located at mavis/queensway very flexable with the price call me.

so i c you loving the jdmr more then son…

hum hum…

brah are you still selling it or what. I am serious about it, are you like still sleeping? I am pressed on time as I need a ride to get to work. Pick up your phone.

dude u cant be sleeping until now wth lol… i wasted whole day waiting for u… i wanted to sort everything out today, money, transfer of ownership, get it to my friend’s shop, etc…

buy my wrx ahmed

i dont have that much money man… im broke as fuck… im going more in debt just getting this…

i dunno what this dude is up to… im really stressed out… my boss just called me. Just contact me man

get a cheaper civic then? jesus if its such an issue get a cheaper car or a buss pass

Pending sale to me tonight

sorry guys I work nights and sleep till about 5pm.

an update on the car, someone test drove the car the other day and broke the driverside mount and in turn it broke the driveshaft yoke. I can either replace both tomorrow with cash in my hand for a buyer otherwise I’m parting out the car because of nothing but lowballs. I’m no longer desperate as I was when I listed this I ended up coming up with the money and bought myself a nice 2000 gsxr 750.

also sorry to double post. this car is as is so please don’t as me what it needs for safety and try and argue with me because a CEL light may be on and then on top of that try and talk me down cause it needs what I said it needs.

also the CEL light IS on. this is an obd2 car (2 o2 sensors) running obd1 (1 o2 sensor) so it thinks its missing an o2 sensor. it has a brand new o2 sensor and a chipped ecu. This is not a problem, as I said car runs and drives MINT.

As I said in the first post, the car will be turn key and drive to whoever wants to buy it. No more test pilots unless cash in hand due to irresponsible people, you break it you buy it.

well i was just really mad that i spent all day calling/waiting, i understand you work nights but didnt realize you’d sleep until 5pm…

And I was a bit dissapointed when you listed all those issues… i was hoping for a car to buy and drive… i need a reliable car to get me to work and not looking for a project car obviously since i got a track car…

Anywho i just bought a 97 eagle talon tsi awd, lightly modded engine/turbo even…

Good luck with sale…

Just to add since i cant edit posts. Basically I had cash in hand all day long i needed to buy a car TODAY not later or tomorrow… i was hoping to have it temp plated and get the other stuff in motion… i dont have alot of time as my job is on the line and i have a family and priorities… so i was damn serious about a car tonight… and as such i did buy a car after numerous calls/etc… to diff cars through kijiji…

Good luck with sale again

yes 240xcsv I am very sorry that this happened and I want to apologize.

all problems are fixed. still needs stuff listed in original post