FS: 1997 Ford Ranger $3225

Too stupid to ride bikes. I have a hard enough time on 4 wheels. let your friend know this truck is worth more than i am asking, I am just to lazy (cheap) to put it in the paper.

Putting this in the paper on Tuesday for $3200

bump

man i fucking hate Italian people…

greasy… hairy… no good, dark skinned spaghetti eating, gold chain wearing WOPS!!

glws

ps the sicilians are the WORST! :wink:

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:24,topic:25877"”]

man i fucking hate Italian people…

greasy… hairy… no good, dark skinned spaghetti eating, gold chain wearing WOPS!!

glws

ps the sicilians are the WORST! :wink:

[/quote]

excuse u MR.94 dont talk shit bout us italians or were gona have to take u 4 a lil ride down to the harbor nd u kno wat ull happen there buddy

[quote=“kinglou10,post:25,topic:25877"”]

excuse u MR.94 dont talk shit bout us italians or were gona have to take u 4 a lil ride down to the harbor nd u kno wat ull happen there buddy

[/quote]

a boat ride?

[quote=“kinglou10,post:25,topic:25877"”]

[/quote]

you’ll make him pasta?

if they want a reliable truck then why get a ford?

[quote=“TopGunWgHs,post:28,topic:25877"”]

if they want a reliable truck then why get a ford?

[/quote]

you’d be funnier if you caught aids and died.

stop posting.

I am detecting some serious bias against Italians and I dont understand why? It is true that everyone wishes they were Italian that is why there are shows like the Sopranos and the like. You dont see any shows about Polish, Germans, Irish etc. So stop bashing on Italians.

[quote=“throwthestick,post:30,topic:25877"”]

You dont see any shows about Polish

[/quote]

you didn’t hear? MTV is doing the real world: Depew next summer.

Not the Polish, Crackheads with no teeth.