FS: 1993 Ford ranger splash pickup truck 5spd (red)

http://www.mercadolibre.com.ec/org-img/preview/MEC/032005/1601322_1131.jpg
hi guys , i am leaving the countery in december so i am selling my truck
i bought this truck from ohio 4 years ago . its 2 wheel drive 4 cyl , very good on gas .
and i added the followings :-
black to chrome window tint
red neons (4 of them that i very rearly used)
bodygurd for the bed
vainal cover for the bed
2 snow tiers
things i fixed latley :-
shakles and shocks
clutch
brake , roters and calebers .

and few things i fixed while back . like starter , alternater .
its in good shape , and i am only asking 1500$ .
i live in hamilton and i work in concord (toronto )
call me at this # 905 - 921 -5525 , if i didnt answer just leave a msg and i will get back to ASAP.
thanx all

Dude go introduce yourself in new members section before u start posting your car for sale!

Otherwise it looks as if you just came on this board to sell your car, it aint a 240…

you are right , i joind couple months back couz i wanted to buy a 240 and be more invloced in the forum , but i ran into some BS that kept me from buying one , and i know this is not an excuse for me not inroudcing my self , i really thought that i did that , i was surprized when i seen my post count , i apolgize .

Hey, do you have the stock 15" aluminum wheels that came with the splash?

Whats the big deal anyways? A forum is a forum. He just placed it up for sale, no need to be squeezing his balls over it.

btw, whats the mileage on the car?

Any problems with it? Rust? What needs to be cert?

PM TheDecline, he’s looking for a small pickup and this looks perfect.

ya im interested in it. basically as long as it will cert + etest and there isn’t much rust ill buy it. i called, but your voicemail just gave me some other number and i got confused so i just hung up. let me know when i can see it

the odameter says “092323” so i am asuming its 209

for the rust spot .i just went ahead and looked , there is only 3 spot , the metal fender at the back of the truck have one spot where i used to have my bumber sticker the font bumber ( steel ) have few , and the driver side edge have one that is less than one inch
and as for the wheels , i have a better lookign ones than the stock ones but i didnt clean them for a while so they had some brake dust (not RUST)
i didnt have a problem with the truck when i first got into the countery i did e test and safty and i even did the import car inspetcion , ONLY thing is that the ligth wont come on when u turn the truck on couz its an american truck , i had to do them manulay while i was inspecting it , lucky me the inspecter didnt notice lol .
nothing wrong with the truck , i drive it to and back to work every day almost an hour and half on QEW with the trafic :x .
only reson i am selling is becous i am leaving the countery and if it make the buyer feels better i will show him the prove .
i looked in auto trader and i saw non splash trucks , same year , maybe less milage but almost double the price .
and i forgot to mention the backwindow are tinted BLACK .
i am not going to wash it , this way you will see it in its worse shape .

i’m going to tell my daddy about this, i know he’s in the market for something just like it

sorry i was just charing the phone in the truck .
i have it with me now .

If you have these wheel’s, I have a buyer lined up.

Thanks