fs: 1997 Nissan 240SX MUST SEE (priced to sell)

Cleanest exterior & interior ever!
bought this car $13k as stock and spend $20k +++

97with
sr20det black top swap
work rims
front rear strut bars
greddy intercooler
greddy bov
apexi full exhuast
custom manifold,down pipe
hks superpower flow intake
exedy cluch set, act light weight Fly Wheel
walbo fuel pump
4piston front brake
rear spoiler
tanade underbar
kaaz lsd 2way
engine damper
nismo thermostat
nismo power brace
nismo shift knob
blitz spec-s boostcontroller
apexi n1 exv coilover
hawk front,rear brake pads
brambo front disk
tanabe rear sway bar
ultraracing under bars
engine damper

Asking Price:

• 12000 obo but pretty firm

i posted it before $14k but since my friend will leave canada soon so he asks me to lower a bit so now priced to sell

• Toronto ( yonge & hwy 401)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16550[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16549[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16548[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]16547[/ATTACH]

were did you get those under braces?

this car looks good.

Noone here has money. I wish you luck. This car belongs on Zilvia.

bumpp

“priced to sell”

Post on kijiji for 5k rolling chassis, and then work from there. part out whats left over.

ie rolling stock susp no wheels engine etc for 4200, running for 6200 etc etc
with everything 11500

and so on.

You have a bunch of baller parts youd be able to sell, or wait until late spring and try to sell again.

^^ that’s the opposite of a quick sale.

they have giant “ultra racing” stickers on them?

you could check that out.

Noone is going to spend 12k on a old car. Not in onterrible.

I had my civic parted and gone in3 days versus the 2 months i was trying to sell and i made a extra 400 dollars.b

People buy RHD cars for more then that, and they’re all 15+ years olds. This is only 13.

I personally think this is a bargain for what you get, a clean rare chassis and you’re basically getting $20,000 in mods for $5000, saying that the car stock would cost at the least $7000 now.

This will sell in the spring, right now is not the best time.

Bought the car 13k stock ok so you bought it jsut a few years old. I bought mine 15k stock.

This should be a discussion in Car chat but 10K plus S14s are a hard sell and I sincerely feel for the owners of such. The 7k ones have a hard enough time but maybe someone will love it as much as you. In your ad you said you can take it back to your country with you which might be better off doing. When you pump money into these cars you come to a point you either continue spending and expect zero ROI and will either keep the car forever or sell it at a significant loss.People who can afford a 10K car are buying other things.

mmm hmm.

Ive come to realize that. I can’t sell mine, cause even tho it has 13 g’s in parts, it will never sell. So I’m happy to keep it and enjoy it.