FS: 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T (Mikes)

lol look at ebay’s completed items,these trucks dont bring squat.

None of the auctions have met the reserves.

yeah thy never sell there. the only ones that seem to sell are ones that have like 160k+ on them and are beat to hell and they go for like 2 or 3 grand lol. i have seen a lot of nice ones on there with VERY fair asking prices, but no one wants to pay that. problem is, very few people actually know what the hell a Dakota R/T even is, much less want one or know what the value of a nice one is.

and for those that still dont believe it:

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/dda/detail.jsp?car_id=215959526&dealer_id=554251&car_year=1998&dealership_view_name=paddock&result_car_id=null&first_record=126&sort_type=make_modelASC&pager.offset=125&cardist=0

my friend emailed about the price…i will update when he gets a response.

its funny, i drive by this thing at least 20 times a day when im at work, and when i look at it, it doesnt even phase me how much i once loved that thing and how much time, blood, sweat, and tears went into it and how much i went though with that thing. when i traded it in, i thought it was gonna be hard for me to see it everyday, but really, its just a truck sitting on the lot. i guess i must really like that new GTO haha.

No, it’s just another car. They all are… in the end, just cars / trucks.

:word:

i was so happy when i sent my stupid '84 trans am to the crusher after parting it out

god i hated that fucking car

blood sweat tears cock juice man that thing had everything put in it

yeah, but they’re all just cars in the end. i’m prolly gonna get rid of the vette next year and start investing. i’ll get another later on if i want one.

“Price…Unlisted”

“MUST PRINT THIS AD AND PRESENT TO DEALER TO RECEIVE THIS SPECIAL INTERNET PRICE!!!”

WTF? Just shows how lame Paddock is! Not even listed as R/T.

If you print it out, does that mean its free?

the whole "internet pricing’ thing is bullshit. the internet price of my car was $18,999 (i didnt pay that though :wink: ) but the ‘off the street price’ was like $24,000…riiiiight.

did they take your exasut off? casue i thought u had rectangle like tips and the picture has round ones… just wondering

i changed the tips shortly before i put the truck away last fall. i wanted to cut them off before i traded it in but i never got the chance.