FS: 1998 Mistubishi Spyder GS ***SOLD***

Fbody FTW

well what kinda question do u have? if u want, shoot me a PM and i’ll be more than happy to answer anything about it

:lol:

its not as easy as swapping the head, and adding a turbo. the internals of the 4g64 are not meant to handle boost, thus you would need to build it, add full fuel support mods, not to mention piping, intercooler, etc, etc, etc, etc. its one thing to have a 4g63 platform car and then swap in a built 4g64 block. its another to start with a 4g64 n/a spyder and swap/build everything from scratch. no thanks.

do you even know what the crankwalk %s are for the 4g63?

:bloated:

:noob:

ps, good luck with the sale.

id give up 4g’s for it, this is my fav convertible, def selling it for a fair price but no matter how nice these are i could never get why they hold their value like a 3000gt

I didn’t say turbo at all and “numbers” for crankwalk? I could push/pull my crank in/out of my block by yanking on my flywheel and feel and hear a very loud thunk when it bottomed out both ways. I don’t need a measurement for that, all I need to know is that I was lucky to have totaled the car before my CPS got taken out.

edit and n00b? I don’t think so. I had that car for 5 years and learned more than my fair share of DSM tech.

i regret buying my mustang. you know its bad when your ford contour is faster and handles better than your ford mustang. also much better on gas too. i would go for a WRX. great reliability, fun to drive, and real easy to modify.

is the big banner on the windshield so you don’t forget what kinda car you own? :gotme:

GLWS!

haha, it’ll be off once this weather lets up lol

GLWS bro…free bump for you

bump

still interested in selling

BUMP

FOR SALE.

what are you looking to get chris? GLWS…super clean car :tup:

honestly, i want a 5 speed car, something relatively good on gas, and somewhat quick, and i wanna knock down my car payments a bit so I can work a little less.

bump!

i’m going to put this on autotrader sometime next week, so if you know anyone that is interested, shoot me a PM

bump?

looks like a fun summer cruise car GLWS

yeah, now i just need buyers haha

bumpity-bumpage

bump

BUMP!