FS: 1998 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS chassis ready for a swap

Looking to sell my shell to re-coop some money. I’ve spent the last few months carefully inspecting all the parts left on it, cleaning it up, repairing it, and preparing it for a swap.

Asking $1,999

The car:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v638/Mafdark/25%20RS/car20001.jpg

Features:
120k miles
complete maintenance history
1999+ front bumper makeover w/fog covers
1999+ interior
No rust
no dents
20% Tint
Sparco Carbon Fiber Pedals
Rallispec Fast Road Suspension
V5 Struts, Eibach Prokit Springs, STi Top Mounts
Whiteline Endlinks front and rear
FHI 20mm Rear Sway Bar
Compustar Remote start, two way alarm, turbo timer
Walbro Fuel pump
Blue side skirts as well as black side skirts (both sets poorly painted)

Everything is in amazing shape except for a scuff in the paint, a few spots of clear peel, and the ECU connections have been cut off.

This chassis does not include:
Engine,
transmission
differential
wheels
brakes
hood
front seats

Some extras that are available for whatever build you may have planned include:
Portion of WRX wiring harness: $100
WRX crossmember: $100
WRX blue front seats: $150
WRX axles: $150
WRX 4/2 pot brakes in red with adapter brackets: $750
JDM Aluminum hood $150
WRX Differential $150
Aluminum skid plate (rally armor) $50
Front lip, rear spats, 22b vents $150
Carbon Fiber hood, scoop, vents $500
'00 front seats $100
GC JDM STI rear brace $100

Some other pictures:

if you had a transmission/can help me find one id take this asap.

I have one from a 2.5RS. I was told it had extremely low miles.

if its a 5 spd…send me a pm and we’ll continue from there. My svx just blew up the transmission, so now i have a eg33 engine that wants to go into something lighter…

sending PM…

i have a manual trans out of a 99 2.5 rs
pm’d u my number
Ryan

Does this come with any wheels at all? are there seats? dash harness messed with at all? other the the ecu?

I have a summer/winter set of wheels and tires for my current daily that I could loan for you to roll it onto a trailer. If you plan on using stock brakes I have Forester wheels with no tires I could also sell the buyer. The seat situation is as described above… rear seats and interior from 99+ RS, front seats of the same style are available for $100 and the WRX blue seats (which go very nicely with this car) are available for $150.

The dash wiring has been tapped into for both a sound system and the alarm/remote/start. That portion of the wiring was done professionally by Audio Obsessions in albany and looks to be done properly.

The sound system was removed before I purchased the car so you may have to add speaker wires for your rear speakers. Luckily the head unit plugs have not been cut so that won’t be an issue.

As I said about the ECU, this had a standalone system on it so where the OEM connectors were are cut. This should be the only real concern about wiring for the car which if you are planning on swapping an STI, wrx, or svx motor you would be cutting out anyway.

actually starting to think maybe swapping my 99 r.s to this one my body is BEAT!!!
Ryan

ah, well that would be easy enough. You would want to take your dash harness anyway since they’re slightly different. You could swap over everything I’m not including with it and do it for real cheap.

My thought exactly pm me your number please…

sent.

+1 for a very clean car

Sale pending. Individual parts will be relisted for sale after the buyer takes his picks.