F.S: 1999 Subaru Impreza "RSTi" Coupe

Tentatively Sold!

Car is a 1999 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe. The body has 150,000km on it. The heads, trans, etc… should have just about 60,000km on it (The car has a newer JDM STi Version 8 Block now, has 20,000KM on it). The swap was completed mid october (2005) and has not really been driven that much. I bought this car from its original owner in late may of 2005, and the car had been babied. Unfortunatly, it generated a rod knock during the summer (not sure why), so a swap was in order. This is an amazing car, done by planet motorsports. The engine looks completely at home in the engine bay.

Drivetrain:
-STi Version 4 Type R (Now with a JDM STi Version 8 Block/Internals)
-5 Speed Close Ratio Transmission
-Driver Controlled Center Diff
-R160 Rear LSD

Mods:
-GAB Adjustable Struts On Unknown JDM Springs
-Blitz 9mm Plug Wires
-Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors
-PBR Semi Metallic Pads
-3" Catless Turboback with 4" Belmouth Downpipe (car passed E-test this year already when I had a catted exhaust).
-Whiteline Rear Sway Bar
-STi Version 4 Gauge Cluster (8,000rpm Redline, DCCD display)
-JDM STi Version 4 RA WRC Limited Front & Rear Seats
-2004 WRX Steering Wheel with 2002 WRX Airbag
-Subaru Center Gauge Housing
-Defi JDM Legacy Sti Gauge Pack (Boost, Oil Temp, Oil Press)
-Rally Armor Mudflaps
-Alpine Deck With iPod interface
-Walbro Fuel Pump
-Falken Azenis RT-215 Tires
-Custom Camera Mount
-Custom Radiator Shroud
-IC Water Spray (Manual And Auto)
-Compustar 2 Way Alarm with Turbo timer, remote starter, pager, etc…

Comes with this set of wheels and tires:
-OEM 99RS Wheels wrapped in Falken Azenis RT-215 Tires

Probably other stuff too that Im not thinking of right now.

If you are interested PM me, I can send you some more pictures.

The cars total value to me is over $26,000 but I know I will not get that.

The car now has the JDM STi Version 8 Block with 20k on it, a new oil pump, a new GReddy timing belt, and boy does it ever pull hard. The Ver4 block was replaced due to a spun bearing.

Price AS IS (not dealing with any BS from anyone) - $14,000 OBO…MAKE OFFERS!

Just drive it away, need to put money towards other things. Please someone just come take this thing, its a steal at this price. Hate to see it go, but I really do need it gone. Want to help my mom with buying a new house, and we already have 1 to many cars.

PM Me, would like to let her go soon if at all possible. You will need a catted exhaust to pass etest.

Newer pics:

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/1954/16629720fa0.jpg
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7958/95695149hz4.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/9787/46845797xa2.jpg

Old Pic:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6131/nicelightingsmallge9.jpg

holy… shit… if I were not using the money for school you would have the money cash…

these are fun, i drove one around all day today with a little more mods than yours.

aint got nothing on teh ka-t though :twisted:

Here is a short video, just to give you an idea of how it sounds, just driving away at low rpm. This is when I just had the 2.5" Borla catback, on a stock downpipe. The car now has the divorced downpipe as listed above.

http://canuckrs.netengine.ca/RSTi/Videos/Borla.mpg

Right Click & “Save Target As” please.

Nice man, PM with what that Swap cost you

still for sale?

just curious if you have run it at the track before or you know the 1/4 times?

Jason, still thinking about my proposal? :wink:
(it’s CanadianGTR off of GTRC)

car is still for sale. never been to track car has been babied

Your car is sweet Justin, but I’m really looking to save money. I picked up the 93 Impreza already so Im just waiting to sell the RS asap.

And as Peter said, never been tracked, and I baby the damn thing. Runs Royal Purple synthetic, and I rarely rev over 5k (might sound stupid but 100% true). The Impreza I just picked up will be for the track.

Honestly after driving some other Imprezas, I would say my car feels very “stock”, as if the car was ment to be this way from the dealership, the suspension is great, the power delivery is smooth, the DCCD is amazing fun in the snow.

Your car is sweet Justin, but I’m really looking to save money. I picked up the 93 Impreza already so Im just waiting to sell the RS asap.

And as Peter said, never been tracked, and I baby the damn thing. Runs Royal Purple synthetic, and I rarely rev over 5k (might sound stupid but 100% true). The Impreza I just picked up will be for the track.

Honestly after driving some other Imprezas, I would say my car feels very “stock”, as if the car was ment to be this way from the dealership, the suspension is great, the power delivery is smooth, the DCCD is amazing fun in the snow.[/quote]

Pfft, saving is for losers. Typical Canadian. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

car is still for sale

bump still for sale price drop $18,500

I will do $17,500, but I cant really budge from there.

holly shit guys this has a rare type R swap with dccd the motor assembly alone costs $7000 plus a $11000 car plus the breaks plus the exhaust plus the 30+ hours of install = over $25000

jump on this

oh yea this car it f*ckin fast ive driven it alot

Dont bump this thread again.

back up for sale.

whats new

has a brand new version 8 sti motor, with a cometic headgasket and a greddy timing belt

motor now has 18,000 kms

car is now $18,500 obo

recently installed a DEFI gauge pod with electronic boost, oil pressure and oil temp

need gone asap…

new price $17,500 obo

so it had a version 4 and you put in a version 8?

why the second swap?

The version 4 spun a main bearing. Threw in a Ver8 block/internals. That was another $3k after install. Has 18,000KM on the block, new oil pump, GReddy Timing belt, Cometic Head Gasket.