FS: 2000 Subaru Impreza 2.5RS Coupe - JDM STi Version 7 Swapped

As the title states, have my car up for sale. Looking to lease a cheap family car fairly soon and need her gone. Bought the car stock from another board member early in the year. The car went to Planet Motorsport where Iain and the team worked their magic and transformed it into a total beast. Bit of info:

-JDM STi Version 7 Motor w/ AVCS (8,200rpm redline)
-JDM STi Version 5 RA DCCD Gearbox (4.44, Close Ratio, Front & Rear LSDs)
-Kaaz Rear LSD
-DCCD Pro
-3" Turboback Exhaust (Catless)
-Cusco Coilovers
-AEM SRI
-JDM STi Version 8 Gauge Cluster
-JDM STi Version 8 Limited ECU
-JDM Version 7 WRX MOMO Wheel
-Prosport Boost, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp Amber Gauges (Currently not installed)
-HKS Type0 Turbo Timer
-Sony iPod Deck

The body is not the cleanest, 220,000km on it. It’s got the typical rust in the rear quarters (no holes, but its there). Color is Silverthorn Metallic. Also bubbling around the windshield and the front of the hood. Really makes for a total sleeper (sounds funny but it’s true!). Just replaced the rear rotors and pads with brand new ones. Needs suspension as the struts are pretty worn out. I was planning on fixing everything up (body, suspension, little details), but priorities have changed for me, seriously need to start thinking about the future.

Anyways, my loss is your gain. A Version 7 swapped GC is something you really need to drive to experience. It pulls like nothing else I have ever owned, nothing comes close to it. It will put a smile on your face everytime you drive it. I only have one recent shot of it wearing its summer BBS RK’s. I’ll take more when I get a chance. Year end is > my life.

Pant’s aka Peter has been in this beast and can attest to it’s performance.

$9,500 As Is OBO! Anyone who knows what these parts/labor cost knows this is a steal.

Pics:
http://img443.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=20101224130552.jpg

Vid:
YouTube - JDM RSTi Version 7 - Cold Start
(The gauge cluster turned out to be faulty which I wasnt aware of when I bought it off of ebay, so the temp gauge is totally useless. I can get it replaced if the buyer wishes).

YouTube - RSTi Cold - Light Rev
Sorry about the bad sound quality guys, it’s my cell phone.

Shoot me a PM, I need to order my new car ASAP.

fucking stealllllll for a v.7 swap.

Usually this would go for 12-13k easily!

Hey guys I am open to offers. As HosTys said above, this is no USDM WRX or old JDM STi swap. The Ver 7 is not a cheap swap… The price I’m asking doesn’t actually totally cover the cost of the parts and the labor involved, not even close.