FS:1999 Eclipse GSX

So after long and hard thinking about this, I have decided to sell my car (that I dont really want to do, but after looking at my situation, I believe I have too). So here is the situation with it: Currently has a 6 bolt bottom end in it among other mods, but if no one bites I will be turning it back to stock and turning it into a dealer just to get rid of it to get a more year round buffalo economical car that I need to suit everyday life. I will also be posting this on ebay in a couple weeks if I have no takers.

Car: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX Autotragic 62,500 Miles

Mods:
Six bolt bottem end swap
Clevite bearings
Wiseco 9:1 pistons
Eagle rods
balance shaft removal kit
Ported exhaust manifold
ported 02 housing
fp2 cams
Cometic HP head gasket
ARP headstuds
3" dejon intake with K&N filter
Agp 50 trim turbo internally gated
Greddy Fmic
2 1/2" IC piping
Greddy type s BOV
Greddy Profed BSpec II boost controller
HKS turbo timer
full 3 inch HKS exhaust
3 inch HKS downpipe
650cc FIC injectors (not installed)
Walbro 190lph pump

Body:
Full blitz body kit with sideskirts molded (Done by AutoImage and done right. This was not a half assed job)
Carbonfiberhood (OEM)
Terminator spoiler
17" Exel DL-46 Rims (hyperblack)
Apc black projector headlights
black taillights
Car repainted Patriot Red Pearl

Transmission:
Autotragic
4000 stall IPT torque converter
shift kit
end clutch kit

Interior:
Tan leather seats with black/tan dash and interior
Panasonice Radio (cant remember model)

I have put alot of money into this car, and I love this car, but I need to get a car that I can drive in winter as I have put this car away the past 3 winters when I first had the body done, and I had to be carted back and forth and borrow cars to get to work and what not.

Good:
Car is almost in perfect condition, Paint near flawless, Interior in awesome condition still.

Bad: As with any car in buffalo that has a body kit, the front bumper underneath has scraping going in and out of driveways. Small ding above rear right wheel from some asshat. Small spider crack in the hood that I will have repaired before sale. Small rust spot under the hood by the driver side fender. ABS light is on which is the passenger side speed sensor that has to be replaced. I never got around to it. I believe that is it.

I will have the car detailed upon purchase by Cory or Stealth on NYSpeed. Im looking to get around $12500 for it but no reasonable offer will be refused. I will get pics up of the engine soon. Thanks.~John

When I see this car. I see Ebay.

So do exactly that. :tup:

GLWS.

a little too much for me, but it looks good nonetheless. good luck with the sale

Make an offer if your interested, asking price is what i would like to get. Always ask higher than you would like but I know that me getting that is like 10%. Like I said in the info, NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!!! I realize the blue book is around $9500 and I would be happy to get anywhere between $11,000 and $12,500 for what i have had done to it but I will consider all offers.

i meant the body work was a bit too much. like i said it looks nice, but it’s a little too “done” for my taste.

SOLD!!!

Ebay saves the day!!!

off topic but do u have the oem head lights? and stock bumpers? by the way i like that color alot.

I have the passenger stock headlight in 9 outta 10 condtion

nope, i dont have any stock parts left over, they were all sold off!!!

good ridance for sure. Good for you john

Do you work at Dival on Niagara St.? Thought i saw that car when I went in for my annual boots upgrade :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I do!!!