FS 1999 Elantra

Alright, girlfriend’s old car. She just upgraded.

It’s a 1999 Hyundai Elantra GL Sedan. White, automatic 2.0 4 cylinder. 122,xxx, she’s owned it since 60kmi. It has an aftermarket mp3/cd with a usb port, and cruise-control. Car is rust-free, has always been undercoated. The deck-lid was dented, I bought a new one from LKQ(just happened to have a spoiler), painted and installed. The gap is slightly wider, but it latches perfect, trunk light works, and it’s water-sealed. I have a paint cup full of touch-up paint as well, which I used on various bumper scuffs.

It’s got a lot of new parts, including plugs/wires which I just did. The plastic valve cover developed a crack which I am going to repair. Got a new valve cover gasket as well. Developed a noise when the AC is turned on, not consistent, haven’t bothered to look at it. Also there is an issue with the column switch, specifically the indicators. Sometimes the turn signal continues clicking(but the actual turn signal turns off). That’s my next project.

Okay, the short version.

GOOD: Good cd player with USB, Cruise, no rust or major dents, undercoated.

BAD: AC is making noise, Valve cover has a small crack(I intend to repair, it’s a plastic cover), Column switch makes noise sometimes.

KBB on the car is a little over 2k for fair condition, I want to start it at that, probably expecting a few hundred less, just wanted to try Shift before CL. Anytime you wanna come by and see it or drive it, let me know with a pm or text(598-2754). Made a good winter and daily for her, any questions LMK

How do you expect to sell it with a reasonable asking price like that. In order to post a sale on shift you must be at least 40% over high KBB.

GLWS

Haha thanks, and you’re right. I’m gonna wait until I’m are shaking hands on a deal and demand another $500.

Interior pictures.