FS: 1999 Honda Prelude SH (30R Turbo H22)

Yes, I do. Because I guess you didn’t direct any name calling at me either? :wink:

This is the shit I don’t get… The king of “let me ask waaaay too much for my shit” comes in here bitching about the price of someone elses car.

I kindly inform him that his car isnt worth his asking price either…

oh snap cliff. this isnt about my car. so shut the fuck up. my car is worth about 11.5 stock in the condition its in. im selliln it for 12. youve never seen it. ive seen this lude, driven it etc. its nice, but not n e where near 15. if uve got a problem say it to my face. not in HIS thread.

and ive had it apraised. so dont tell me what my cars worth. you dont know dick unless its in ur mouth

I get this nice little homosexual filled post in response. All because I said… “and your s2k isnt worth 13k”.

Hm… seems like someone got their hopes and dreams crushed.

Then of course, you being Nicks homosexual high school sweet heart… you come in here with his dick shoved so far up your ass that you need to post being his little dick puppet.

Thats the shit that makes no sense to me. The fucking cliques here are outrageous. I post the truth, and then get hounded by dick puppet and the king of outrageous prices.

Seriously, you both act like you’re fuckin tough, you’re both all talk, you’re not going to do shit. Go ahead, challenge me to a street race because your car is UBER FAST. I dont care. Cause thats about the extent of what either of you will do.