FS: 2 (2003)yamaha blasters !!!11!cheap

I have 2 2003 yamaha blasters that I need to get rid of. I never ride and never have time to even if I had somewhere to ride. My Blaster has about 30hrs AT THE MOST of riding. I go about 2-3 times a year if that. My G/F’s has about 15 hrs of riding. She got hurt her 3rd time out and didnt want to ride anymore. Will include helmets and gloves and titles and goggles or whatever I have for the things. My G/F is still on her first tank of oil.http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif Im half way through my second tank of oil.http://www.ubrf.org/forums/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif WE NEVER GET TO RIDE SO THE QUADS MUST GO.

I NEED $2200.00 ea. If I cant get that much then I will have to keep them.

$4000.00 for both atv’s. The quads are in excellent condition. except for a little rim rash from railroad tracks.

please no B.S. These go for about $2500 on ebay so thats what Im basing my price on.

the 2003 models are the same exact things as the 2006 models. nothing has changed.

put them on ebay

pics

would you work out some kind of payment plan? like $250 a month? Ive been looking to get one but now that im gunna be having 3 jobs ill have the cash flow.

for 250 a month you could get a brand new one… shit i think that 3.9 shizzle is still going on. so you could even get a 6k quad and pay like 90$ a month

sorry, no pics right now. they are barried in my g/fs garage. They are red. completely stock.

??? was that a yes or no?

i dont want a new one tho, the price drops too fast, like a new car, and if he takes 250 a month it will be paid off in full in 9 months, and with no interest. i just want a relativly cheap one, seeing that its gunna be my first one.

i like you avatar… i have like 1million pics of her

of my girlfriend?!?

sorry, i dont want payments. I need to pay some bills.lol if anything i will try ebay, but i hate ebay, and all the deadbeats.

hmmm damn, i was gettin my hopes up

you and i both wish

believe it or not in this one pair of pants my gf has it looks just like that, but in a smaller scale. (my gf is like 95 pounds) good stuff

omg, omg, 0mg,

1700each for possible quick sale./best offer

(payment plan,paymentplan,paymentplan…) i would have already paid u for 6 months!! 250x6= $1500 !!! it would have almost been paid for! dont wait another 6 months!!

ok, you can start paying me now, and when its all paid you can have them.:slight_smile:

good deal, someone buy these so turbociv can get a blingn Plasma

SOLD!!! :tup:

Both?