fs: 2 gsr trannys

2 gsr trannys , 5 speed, both have bad bearing, no grinds when in the car, just taking up space…

57k WAS: $300 NOW: $250

82k WAS: $200 NOW: $175

NEED THESE GONE ASAP, TIRES OF FLAKERS

located in 7 fields near cranberry

How do you know the bearings are bad? Are they apart?

cable or hydro?

they are hydro trannys , the bearing where the pass. side cv shaft goes in is broken, could be a easy fix , but i have no use, the gears are good

THEY HAVE NOT BEEN TAKEN APART!!

the passenger side differential bearing then? how did it break?

Please be more specific on the damage… do you have pics? How could you tell they are bad?

because you can see it , i have a chunk of it…lol

is you look inside the tranny where the pass side cv shaft goes there is the big grey piece of metal that hold the cv shaft in the diff. , that peice is broken, i was told its a bearing , and i was told its very easy to fix.

can you get a pic of it? How the hell did you break two of them? I have never even heard of this happening before.

i will see what i can do about a picture, well it turns out my motor in the back where the pass side axel goes into the tranny there is 3 bolts that hold the bearing on , after the 2nd tranny i inspected a little closer, 1 of the 3 bolts were broken off. so it was not sitting perfectly straight

X2

u sure there gsr trans ? and if so ill take both 412-401-9486

prob need new cases

they dnt need new cases

UPDATED PRICES…!!! NEED THESE GONE

well how about you post the updated prices!!!

They were edited in the first post.

thank you

ha not to be a dick but it looks like on the second pic down it looks like the vin reads dc4??

they are both from dc integras, 1 for positive a gsr , the other was bought by me and i was told it is a gsr . it pulled much better then my old ls tranny and my b16 tranny , so i am sure thats a gsr also