FS: 2 NYSpeed Stickers

these are larger then the normal ones… i ordered them today from toad hollow studios where redrrocket works or whatever… they didn’t have any made up so i ordered 2 so he gave me a deal on 4 so yeah…

2 stickers for sale… they are the white ones… so yeah…

5 dollars for both?

here are pics…

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/Rust-E/IMG_4019.jpg
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n231/Rust-E/IMG_4023.jpg

ill take em
wanna meet up somehwere?

i will be at mighty tonight at what time i dunno abouut 8ish 830 ish… i shall be stalking… i mean waiting in the lot…

i drive a 3g so not hard to find me

ugh, ok the gas will be more than the stickers, but i can prob head out

well i live in the falls… so yeah… mighty is pretty much half way for me if you live south of me…

ha well ill see yaround 8-830

k leaning more towards 830ish now… so yeah see ya then… trying to pry fuzzyfish from his stoopid chair…

What’s the deal on this still got it lol I have been looking for these stickers…dam wish it were black! Or gray!

u have PM

I can make ya a set of Grey ones for ya! What size ya looking for?

Do you say “So yeah” every sentence that you speak as well?

i have a few dark silverish ones

no sorry… its just a habbit… and these were sold to midgex

Rust-E did i see you by buff state last night? those stickers were bigger then the ones i have and i was wondering how u got them

off topic-i didnt mean to cut you off but the bitch i was with told me to go the worng way and i didnt see i was in the turning only lane:redface: …anyways red lights in buffalo are optional:)

any white/orange or black?

ahaha yeah it was you when i saw 1sik bmw… i knew right away… and yeah i had mine custom made bigger… cause on my car they would look small just the “stock” size… so i had them ENGLARGED…

thanks for cutting me off… i wanted to take you from that dig anyways see who woulda made it first since you had a car full of 4

nope…silver only…sorryz…maybe my next batch

Chris hit me up too, id like to throw one on my stomper.

anyone have white ones? Id take 2,

i think i still have more coming… techically the ones i got were supposed to be a dollar a piece and i paid 10 for 4 … so… i have more i think? 6 more? if they go for a dollar . let me ask redrrocket and see whats up…