FS: 2000 Alero

I am selling a 2000 Olds Alero. 2.4L Motor. 123k miles. tilt steering wheel, power locks. i put 4 new tires on it recently. I’ve replaced the following parts: Spark Plugs, exhaust, fuel rail/ fuel pressure regulator/fuel line. I have completely gone threw the whole fuel system even cleaning the pump in the tank about 500miles ago. The Car runs great. Only draw back it has VERY minor body damage on the rear dr side quarter pannel from previous owner. Pics up soon.

Make Reasonable offers

why did u have to replace the whole fuel system?

2 door or 4 door? color? how long have you had it?

i didn’t replace everything, there was an issue w/ the injectors getting clogged so i swaped out the rail/injectors and what not. it was easier/cheaper.

Sorry it’s a 4 dr auto. bought it in november. but 8k on it since

ballpark price?kid at pizzeria is looking 4 a 4banger but only has a grand or so.not sure if that is even close
Derek

i didn’t replace everything, there was an issue w/ the injectors getting clogged so i swaped out the rail/injectors and what not. it was easier/cheaper.

Sorry it’s a 4 dr auto. bought it in november. put 8k on it since

going price seems to be around 3k on craigslist, so i’ll start there

Sorry it’s a 4 dr, auto, Black, bought it in november. put 8k on it since

going price seems to be around 3k on craigslist, so i’ll start there

whad model is it? i’m just trying to see what the KBB is on it. I know a girl who needs a newer car and i wouldn’t mind getting her to buy something like this.

i wana say its a GX

$1,500 cash in hand… KBB is only about $1,800 BTW… let me know, willing to work something out as soon as today

pm’d

here’s some pics guys
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/KatanaKris/0227090900a.jpg
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w320/KatanaKris/0227090900.jpg

bump

let me know your ballpark price via pm.

pm’d

Sold