FS 2000 DAKOTA RC R/T 5.9L lower price!!!

ok thanks fo the info if i did this right lol

hey I see ya got a Lightening now. Member stoppin by my place before my parents have the Ram and Dakota in Tonawanda? Anyhow goodluck with sale. I wanna see the new one all fixed up.

yes i do i see your mom outside sometimes.i still go buy to see if anyone is home.i will definatly stop buy with the new ride…

awesome. i live down the street now but im sure ill see ya. we’ll have to race sometime if I keep my Talon.

NICE.YES WE CAN IF YOU LIKE:ohyeah

lol im down. i need it to be warmer so i can fix the dam thing. i got started but its tooooo cold out lately. no garage so yeah.

where did you move down the street to

i live right off Delaware on elm. like 2 seconds down from my parents house.

that’s cool i have been working on the lightning here and their so i want it to be done buy summer and sell the dodge ya know…

yeah def. thats what im tryin to do. I was trying to sell the Talon but no luck with. Im shocked no one has bought your RT thats a sweet truck. oh yeah my mom has a TRD Tacoma now she got rid of her Dakota! but my dad still has the Hemi.

yes i see your mom went to the gas saver side of the truck market i also still have my 2000 tacoma 4x4 that i have for a daily driver too…

i am really suprised no one has tried to buy it either it’s perfect

lol yeah they swtiched over for exactly that. still nice trucks but no rumble now. ah well. well hey glws im headin out.

oh and yes the truck is in very nice shape and sounds great with that exhaust you got on there.

bump

bump

For the love of god, would somebody buy this damn truck. Holy fuck is it clean.

if i win the lottery sometime soon, i will. I’d love another one of these trucks, and have always liked this one.

thanks you sexy bitch

bump