FS- 2000 Dodge Neon ES

This is my mom’s car. She just recently upgraded to a Saab 9-5.

The car we’re selling is a 2000 Dodge Neon ES. Black, 2.0L I4, auto with 73k on it. Mechanically it is in awesome shape. Gas mileage is real good with this car. Brakes just recently done. Tires are in good shape. There is some minor body damage to the driver side fender and some other back on the back passanger panel. The car has a/c, cassette stereo (but it sounds better than my Talon’s radio), power mirrors, fog lights and cruise control.

I can get pictures if anyone is interested.

Asking $3700 or best offer.

Wouldn’t be a bad car to mod for drag or AutoX

GL on the sale

u7 mean ur not whippin it no more?

Nah, I’ve still got it as I’m waiting on parts currently. But only for a few last days.

$3,700. Offers considered if reasonable. Mileage was mostly all put on from my mom driving from East Aurora to Kenmore every other day for work. So they are highway miles.

Actually stil for sale. Down to $3,400, Best Offer.

Edit- the car was also just inspected and passed without any problems.

nice upgrade. what year?

She bought a '99 Saab 9-5 with the 2.0L Turbo. Forest green color. Tan leather interior. The interior in the car is so nice. And the car has some balls too for its size.

:slight_smile:

did u buy it?

I would have bought this if it was 2 weeks ago before i bought my 97 neon.

Eh, its been for sale since the beginning of August. I just didn’t want to keep bumping it all the time.

But if anyone is interested, or know of anyone who is looking for a good daily driver, call 652.7518.

could you email me some pics?? burnoutcar@aol.com