FS: 98 neon r/t $900

OK heres the deal, i really dont wanna sell this car but now owning the xtreme i dont have room for the neon. Also the car leaks some oil and parents are anal about the drive-way. Car was very fun to drive ran high 14’s n/a and probly mid 13’s on spray (75 shot). I have always used sythetic mobil 1, and 91+ octane. And paint is very glossy!! However the body is not perfect it has some minor dents and some pimples i put in when i was cutting out access sheet metal for weight reduc. but for the price i feel its more than fair. Being the kbb on the car in fair condition is $2600!!!http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?ManufacturerId=13&YearId=1998&VehicleClass=UsedCar&VehicleId=NS8xNC8yMDA3fDYzNTU%3D&PriceType=Private+Party&ModelId=82&Mileage=73000&SelectionHistory=6355|3454|14043|0|0|242030|true|242124|true|242124|false|242124|false|242124|true|242090|true&Condition=Fair&QuizConditions=0

THE GOOD!!!
98 neon R/T 150hp
5spd with 3.94 gear ratio
decent tires/rear brakes
MPx Billet Aluminum 60mm Throttle Body $220
Ported/Polished/port matched intake manifold $200
Kirk Racing LT header $220
Flowmaster 80 series muffler $80
Afx racing UDP $100
2.4 Rocker arms/Lash Adjusters $230
msd coil/wires $120
[FONT=Arial]Neongoodies semi solid rear bobble strut [/FONT][FONT=Arial] (less than 1000 miles) $70[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Mopar poly urethane mounts $70[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Mopar Performance PCM $235[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Goldline lowering springs (less than 1000 miles) $230[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Hawk Performance Brake Pads HP + (front only) less than 1000 miles [/FONT][FONT=Arial] $70[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Power Slot 2 Rotors (front only) less than 1000 miles $180[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Vibrant Strut bars (less than 1000 miles) [/FONT][FONT=Arial] $100[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Booger shifter bushings $20[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Diamond Clear Headlights $130[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Diamond Style Front Turn Signals $30[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]R/T floor mats $80[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]TOTAL without labor/shipping $2385[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Now the BAD…[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Engine does have some blow–by where oil spits out the breather valve. So you go to m@m and get an engine for $99, PROBLEM SOLVED. However i drove the car like this for over 2 months. It starts on the first try runs great and pulls hard till redline(7900) and starts to get a small knock after 5000. Also the 2nd gear synchro is shot, grinds when down shifting which was never an issue for me because i never really downshifted, i would rather eat up brakes than tranny/clutches. Also it has a rebuilt title, because when i bought the neon it had a salvage title and i had to replace the hood, bumper, dr. side fender, headlights, radiator. There was no glass/airbag damage. I also have all the motor mounts and 24lb injectors to do the 2.4 swap, i will throw in with the deal. Also i have a brand new set of 4.11 gears, diff and wrist pins i would sell extra if anyone is intrested. I have tried to be as honest as possible now somepne get it out of here… most pics were taken today[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

Is $900 with all the parts listed at the top??

yea

wow good price glws man

I’m leaving for Florida in a couple of hours for a week. If it’s still for sale I’m probably gonna pick it up.

would you take a trade and some cash? I m thinking about ditching my eclipse the one eight not my other one

like i said i need to sell because i dont have room, but send me some pics anyways ya never know i may go for it

alright I ll go take some now not the best looking thing but ive put alot into it mechanically to keep it going as my DD should be up with pics shortly

very good price should sell fast glws man

Yeah like I said not so good on the eyes but alot of money Ive put into it mechanically anything else you wanna know lemme know on my way out

lol sorry doesnt do much for me

well ill see if i can get some cash together i got some car parts i could sell

sell it to supry :slight_smile: buy it josh!

GLWS

Good guy. GLWS

please Add FS: to the title

PM sent.

Oh Cal it sooo pretty and I would love to buy it but I wont have the money for a while. Sorry

Still available? I may be very interested. Where are you located?

Send me an IM on AIM @ logikfive.

yes still avalible i just posted it today i will post sold when sold